PDA

View Full Version : Ultimax 4 Footer

phase1djstore
23-11-2010, 07:20 AM
Check out the new stand from Ultimax . We took delivery yesterday in our shop , and we are very impressed , simple to set up and quick , and no bits to lose !!

YouTube - ultimax 4 footer.mov

to buy online follow the link Ultimax 4 footer (http://www.djanddiscostuff.com/prodpage.asp?prodid=3467)

remember for all the latest video reviews subscribe to our you tube channel

Shakermaker Promotions
23-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Typical, I've just bought an ultimax!

A question mate.... Are the uprights adjustable?
The reason I ask is because sometimes we go to venues where we are in the position where we have to adjust them due to height restrictions etc.

Also, it looks a bit like the Giraffe stands although a lot better made.

Ecstatic Events
23-11-2010, 08:39 AM
It would be perfect if the uprights were adjustable. I have a feeling they wont be :(

Charlie Brown
23-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Also, it looks a bit like the Giraffe stands although a lot better made.

Exactly what I thought!

Looks pretty good! :beer1:

Pe7e
23-11-2010, 08:49 AM
It looks easy to assemble, but apart from that, IMO, it's a load of :Censored: . There's no way will it be as stable as its predesesor, and will be far more likely to bend, become a loose fit, or break the welds on the cross pieces The uprights for the lights bar don't appear to be adjustable (as already mentioned), and in my opinion, worst of all, is the top shelf isn't adjustable for height, so those with their playout systems in tall flightcases, will look a bigger eyesore than they already do, at least the standard deck stand enabled you to lower the shelf position to hide the playout a bit behind the curtain. I'm in need of a new deckstand, but this one is off the list, I'll stick with the original version, and put up with loosing the occasional screw.

phase1djstore
23-11-2010, 10:52 AM
we have been in discussion with ultimax and the top bar is now going to be longer and measure 1.7 m

but it is not height adjustable

also front curtain is now been developed for product