PDA

View Full Version : Leicester - "Here we come"

Mayhem 1
12-12-2010, 07:54 AM
We roll into leicester later today (2:00pm - 4:00pm) for our very first ever party in the area.

The party is at The Fire Station, Hastings Road, Leicester

If there is any members on the forum from the area can yyou please give me some idea if the fire station is easy to find?

Event report later.

Wayno
12-12-2010, 08:51 AM
No idea im afraid but its nice to know you travel up here.

Mayhem 1
12-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Good morning buddy how you are well.

As I said it will be our first ever trip to leicester and we are looking forward to it big time.

One thing I am looking forward to is the main party is being held in the appliance bay of the fire station!! they will reverse out the fire appliances, I drive IN and unload then at the end drive back in unload then away!!! how cool is that.

Andy Goodtimes
12-12-2010, 09:29 AM
I often do them in the appliance bay of our local station and they're brilliant, what they do here is get parachute silks and line the walls and cieling with them...it looks good and is also good for the sound and like you say loading and unloading is about as easy as it gets.

Like Wayno can't help with the exact location though, I am in the Potteries and do the odd one in Leicester but only maybe one or two a year.

Anyway, have a good one.

CRAZY K
12-12-2010, 10:23 AM
Good morning buddy how you are well.

As I said it will be our first ever trip to leicester and we are looking forward to it big time.

One thing I am looking forward to is the main party is being held in the appliance bay of the fire station!! they will reverse out the fire appliances, I drive IN and unload then at the end drive back in unload then away!!! how cool is that.

VERY COOL:eek:

In fact Fire Stations Appliance bays are FREEZING at this time of year Gary.

Wrap up well;)

Good luck with it.

ALAN

Mayhem 1
12-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Good evening Chaps:

How on earth do the people of Leicester live with that one way system?? it is aweful!!

Anywho, the party was amazing and there was no probs with it being cold due to the heaters that looked like they had fell off the space shuttle.

We did just over an hour of our show and Santa Bloke arrived and took over and that was that!!! job done.

Drove in loaded and out in 12 mins - sorted.

Organiser was very happy with the show and had a few mums take cars so all in all a very good day.