PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian party games

tonymoss
09-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi all, We have been asked to dj an outdoor hawaiian/beach party for children.
the organisers have asked us to play lots of hawian themed games.
Apart from limbo has anybody got any more ideas for games. :lightbulb

Have a disco
09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Ibiza relay game; 2 teams needed, get cones to run around too get too stick (chairs will suffice), 3' - 4' in height sticks for them to ruaround but stick must be on forehead when doing it. they must go around stick 5 - 10 times 3' sticks best for kids 4' for adults. With adults Add alchoholic drink before they run to stick absolutely hilarious

can be run as individual or dual/couple races as well, but you need 2 stcks set apart from each other same distance as cricket stumps and with cones inbetween must run in both directions x 2, going in and out of cones, drink to be collected after start and 1st circuit for adult races. must run in anti clockwise direction for all turns. best time wins or double the track to compete against each other

Corabar Steve
09-08-2006, 08:58 PM
That'll be Dizzy sticks then. Been around in bike rally silly games for years, at least 20 if not more. Why Ibiza? Not realy Hawaiian themed is it?

Why not try & get some hoops & do a hula conest?

Have a disco
09-08-2006, 09:49 PM
why Ibiza we did it on a Hawiiian Theme night there and yep Dizzy sticks was the name that illudede me

tonymoss
10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Many thanks for your ideas guys, the gig is for just 2 hours so with disco, limbo, Dizzy sticks & hula we should have lots of happy faces.

thanks
tony

Corabar Steve
10-08-2006, 05:07 PM
I seem to remember a kids party game called islands, & as Hawaii is a group of islands.

You'll have to google it though Tony I can't remember the ins & outs of it

tonymoss
13-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Hi steve, I have found the Island game listed on bbc.co.uk
should be alot of fun.

many thanks
Tony

Corabar Entertainment
13-08-2006, 11:16 PM
When is the gig, Tony?

tonymoss
14-08-2006, 03:46 PM
Hi Angela
The gig is on the 1st sept, for a childrens charity.
They have hired a large club house next to a boating pool, we just hope the sun shines for them, Its getting a little late now for outdoor events however im sure it will be just as much fun for them inside if (or should i say When) it rains.

Regards
Tony

Corabar Entertainment
14-08-2006, 03:49 PM
You'll let us know how it went afterwards, won't you?

tonymoss
14-08-2006, 04:03 PM
I certainly will, im looking forward to it should be good fun.

regards
tony