PDA

View Full Version : When's best?

Corabar Entertainment
09-08-2006, 10:12 PM
If, as, and when we get around to organising any MDD meets / social gatherings, what days of the week are best for everyone?

(Multiple day voting is allowed!) :)

(& I know that Friday and Saturday are non-starters, but I've put them on there anyway :) :) )

Solitaire Events Ltd
09-08-2006, 11:14 PM
If, as, and when we get around to organising any MDD meets / social gatherings, what days of the week are best for everyone?

(Multiple day voting is allowed!) :)

(& I know that Friday and Saturday are non-starters, but I've put them on there anyway :) :) )

Not Thursdays -footy training, but any other day can be negotiated depending on the date.

DMX Will
09-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Seems to be Tuesday Vs. Wednesday

Candybeatdiscos
10-08-2006, 12:44 AM
opps never read it properly...i choose fri/sat lol

ok change mine to Tuesdays - mind you on saying that unless you lot visit us in bonnie scotland doubt we will meet....not down south often enough lol

Corabar Entertainment
10-08-2006, 04:38 PM
Well, at the moment, it looks like Sunday is in the lead, with Tuesday & Wednesday close behind.

I just thought it might be useful to know people's preferences and I've made it an 'open' poll (ie so you can see who has voted for what).... I thought that would help if arranging meets in different areas!

..but as yet, we've only had 14 voters! come on chaps & chapesses.... I'm sure more of you would like to put some faces to names at some point :teeth:

Corabar Steve
10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
As long as there's no singing or "red" hats involved this time :teeth:

Solitaire Events Ltd
10-08-2006, 05:20 PM
As long as there's no singing or "red" hats involved this time :teeth:

Steady...

Have a disco
10-08-2006, 06:52 PM
change mine to a sunday miss read the post doh I was in a hurry

Shaun
10-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Quite a few people preferring Sundays. Sundays for me is all about unwinding from the weekend and having an extra-long lie-in. I couldn't imagine doing much else..lol.

Candybeatdiscos
10-08-2006, 10:02 PM
so are you lot popping up to fife then yeah?

Solitaire Events Ltd
10-08-2006, 10:05 PM
so are you lot popping up to fife then yeah?

If you're paying for the flight, yeah! :teeth: