PDA

View Full Version : [Sold]Denon DN-X500 & DN-HC4500

DJ Tony McQue
21-12-2010, 10:37 AM
Up for sale are my 6 month old Denon DN-X500 mixer and my 1 year old Denon DN-HC4500 controller. The details:

The mixer is is very good condition and in full working order, it comes complete in it's original box with instructions. It has always been used in a flightcase and had been used at around 30 gigs. There are tiny marks from where the mixer has been screwed into the flightcase but you waon't see these if you are rack mounting it. There is a very slight bend on the right hand side of the mixer from when it was in an ill fitting case but this is only very slight and I am only mentioning this as I like to give as accurate descriptions as possible. Price - £225 + delivery

The controller is in excellent condition and in full working order, again it comes in it's original box with instructions and has been used at the same amount of gigs as the mixer. It also has the tiny mark from being rack mounted. I used it with both Virtual DJ and Traktor and have had no issues with it, the sound quality is amazing, it is rock solid in terms of performace and construction and it made a great replacement for my DAC3 controller. Price - £275 + delivery

Items will be sent via 48 hour courier although the weather is severly affecting deliveries. Collection is most welcome if you would like to see what you are buying first, I live in Edinburgh.

I can post pictures tonight is required and if you have any questions, please do ask.

DJ Tony McQue
21-12-2010, 12:09 PM
The mixer is now sold, the controller is sill available.

DJ Tony McQue
22-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Controller now sold. Thank you for the notes of interest and sorry to the unlucky few for missing out.