PDA

View Full Version : PCDJ and U46DJ

NeilP
10-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Just got the U46DJ to work with PCDJ (Home edition) so i can monitor and cue up the next track, but i can't get it to work!!

I can get so that both 'decks' play through one channel, but i obviously need them to play through seperate channels .......

When i go into the cfg menu, it keeps saying that the soundcard needs to be assigned and tested, which i can test and it says all OK - but i get no sound!! :omg:

Any ideas?

NeilP
10-08-2006, 09:34 PM
OK, more information.

PCDJ Home is also PCDJ Silver if that makes a difference.

I have also found on another forum that sometime the drivers that come with the U64DJ shouldn't be installed, just let Windows do it. Deleted them (just after finding an update!!) - still no sound.

Tried playing music through Windows Media Player, and i get the music through one channel only (which apparantly is the problem if you install the supplied drivers..... but i have already deleted them!)

HELP.

Thames Valley Discos
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Check your email. You do need the driver that came with it. Set the CFG page up. Win media will not play through both channels. Player one should be set to channels 1/2 and deck two to channels 3/4.
Under sound card, you need to select the u46dj that will show if you installed the driver exe file on the disc.