PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts.....

discomobiledj
03-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Give it to me....gently!

www.discomobiledj.co.uk

Dynamic Entertainment
03-01-2011, 09:43 PM
Gallery...not overly keen on the fact that clicking on the thumbnail takes you to its own image page. Could you not use one of those flashy thingamajigs, to just pop the enlarged image on on the page?

Terms...either put something in there or change the name and make the page about something else? "Meet your DJ" maybe :D

Other than that, nice and plain, and does what it says on the tin. can you not use a more disco/dj picture in the header though?

DazzyD
03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
On your navigation bar, the Contact Us bit is over two lines - it doesn't fit on properly. I'm using the latest version of Firefox for reference.

I haven't had time to go over the site in depth but I did check out the Gallery and you have lots of people enjoying themselves - always a good marketing strategy. However, I then saw your ropelights and... well, me and ropelights don't get on! :eek:

discomobiledj
03-01-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll look at the gallery settings and the menu aswell. I'm on IE and it's fine on there. I'll check out the other browsers tomorrow.

Don't diss the ropelight!!!! That's done me proud.....until it melted!!

STEVE HANLEY
03-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Simple, Clean, Tidy, and dead easy to navigate around. Not sure what's occuring regarding those ropelights though Steve:confused: :confused:

Charlie Brown
03-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I prefer more 'flashy' sites but it gets to the point. A 'about us' page would be a nice touch. :)

The pictures aren't brilliant. Perhaps a few more 'decent' snaps would help sell your product/services better.

discomobiledj
04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
I will get some better pictures now I have my DSLR camera.

I've added a lightbox setting onto the gallery now and hopefully the menu is now better.

funkymook
04-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Not sure how much use the Search function would get as all your info is very easy to find anyway - so maybe don't have it and go right across the page.

Obviously you've gone for a simple,clean layout, but it almost looks unfinished to me (a little raw if that makes sense), Maybe a bit of background colour behind the text might help it.

Must admit I'm not a fan of FB and Twitter type links on sites - if they must be on the site I'd only have them on the Links page (just my preference).