PDA

View Full Version : Dance Remixes

djsteve10
05-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi Guys,

I am currently working in nightclubs and I am playing mainly dance & R&B.

I am looking for some more dance remixes as I am finding good chart remixes hard to come by. At the moment I am using remixes from:

Bimbo Jones
Moto Blanco
Liam Keegan
Jump Smokers
Cahill
7th Heaven

If anyone can suggest some other remixes that would be fantastic.

Cheers

visualdjmax
05-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Hi mate. Check out most of the Hed Kandi releases, if you haven't already got them? Cheers

djsteve10
05-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Have you got a link as I know the Hed Kandi series is vast to say the least.

Mark Wild
05-01-2011, 08:38 PM
You playing out Liam Keegans tunes from free download, like from here?

*link removed*

Dynamic Entertainment
05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Funk3d.

Search for him on facebook and join the mailing list for free stuff ;)

You playing out Liam Keegans tunes from free download, like from here?

*link removed*

Liam keegan is getting to be a big AATW remixer. I dont know about teh free site, but I'm getting alot through on promo featuring him :)

Mark Wild
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Funk3d.
Liam keegan is getting to be a big AATW remixer. I dont know about teh free site, but I'm getting alot through on promo featuring him :)

I know who he is, he advertises his remixes uploaded free to zippy etc via his facebook

A lot of promos? Like what? From where?

TONYTIGER
05-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Hi Guys,

I am currently working in nightclubs and I am playing mainly dance & R&B.

I am looking for some more dance remixes as I am finding good chart remixes hard to come by. At the moment I am using remixes from:

Bimbo Jones
Moto Blanco
Liam Keegan
Jump Smokers
Cahill
7th Heaven

If anyone can suggest some other remixes that would be fantastic.

Cheers

Check out Soundcloud site.

Johnny P
05-01-2011, 11:35 PM
CD Pool do some extended dance tracks

djsteve10
26-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Just thought I would bring this thread back to life again,

I am still on the search for good commercial dance remixes as I have noticed a few producers are starting to slow down with what they are producing.

Currently I am using remixes from:

Bimbo Jones
Moto Blanco
Liam Keegan
Jump Smokers
Cahill
7th Heaven
Liam Keegan
Funk3d

I am also getting the CD Pool Dance discs every month aswell but I have noticed January is a very weird month for people releasing music.

If anyone could also suggest some good promo mailing lists to join that would be a big help too.

Cheers

Dynamic Entertainment
26-01-2011, 04:06 PM
http://www.music-house.co.uk/eurosolution/

Danno13
26-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Take a look at the cdpooldigital dance 6-pack, this seems to cover lots of this kind of stuff.

DeckstarDeluxe
26-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Just had a listen to some of the stuff listed here and most of it is awful!

Moto Blanco and Bimbo Jones are alright and have "their sound" but the rest is just useless wouldnt know where I'd play that?

DJWilson
26-01-2011, 07:43 PM
XNRG
Flip & Fill
Booty Babes
Klubfiller
Friday Night Posse
KB Project

paul1404
01-02-2011, 06:00 AM
You should check out Steve Smarts playlist on KissFM website friday and Sat night this will provide you with most of the dance mixes of current tunes - Also Floor Filler on radio1 on Friday afternoon - Tunes are not too underground mainly chart remixes

Dynamic Entertainment
01-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Just had a listen to some of the stuff listed here and most of it is awful!

Moto Blanco and Bimbo Jones are alright and have "their sound" but the rest is just useless wouldnt know where I'd play that?

Jump Smokers, i agree...crap.

But Liam Keegans remix of Katy Perrys Firework is the one of the best out there, and the Funk3d remix of Written In The Stars is top notch.

DJ Jules
02-02-2011, 06:34 AM
You should check out Steve Smarts playlist on KissFM website friday and Sat night this will provide you with most of the dance mixes of current tunes - Also Floor Filler on radio1 on Friday afternoon - Tunes are not too underground mainly chart remixes

Agreed - if you're into it, also check out Lee Harris (Housenation UK) http://mashed.libsyn.com for more House stuff (though he does the occasional "pop" mix) and useful ideas for good mashups (check out the special episodes).

Julian