PDA

View Full Version : NJD Starcloth & Ultimax DJ stand

mattydinx
20-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey guys,

well after 17 days since ordering, my Ultimax 1.2m DJ Stand with Trusslite is here!

Eagarly got home to fit my NJD starcloth to it, only to discover the cloth is too ruddy long! :Censored:

What solutions have you guys used to mount your cloths to your stands?

Had a quick search but couldn't find anything NJD/Ultimax specific.

Seen the Classic DJ bar, but preferably i'd like the cloth to wrap round the stand (perhaps I expect too much) :D

Anyone own the Auxilary Rail? - it's not clear on the ultimax site what length it spans (in total) or whether it may be suitable for purpose?

WWDJ
20-01-2011, 07:27 PM
or perhaps your own solution .... like this

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=25725&highlight=booth+rail

coloursounds
20-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Hey guys,

well after 17 days since ordering, my Ultimax 1.2m DJ Stand with Trusslite is here!

Eagarly got home to fit my NJD starcloth to it, only to discover the cloth is too ruddy long! :Censored:

What solutions have you guys used to mount your cloths to your stands?

Had a quick search but couldn't find anything NJD/Ultimax specific.

Seen the Classic DJ bar, but preferably i'd like the cloth to wrap round the stand (perhaps I expect too much) :D

Anyone own the Auxilary Rail? - it's not clear on the ultimax site what length it spans (in total) or whether it may be suitable for purpose?

The auxilary rail fits on to the two uprights that the trusslite sits on using two clamps, therefore the height can be adjusted to suit but your starcloth will not cover the sides of your deckstand if you set it to far above the existing side rails.

simonp
20-01-2011, 09:11 PM
The auxilary rail fits on to the two uprights that the trusslite sits on using two clamps, therefore the height can be adjusted to suit but your starcloth will not cover the sides of your deckstand if you set it to far above the existing side rails.

Absolutely correct - I have the auxillary rail and it will only go from upright to upright leaving approx 20cm uncovered either side

mattydinx
27-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Do you have a picture of the aux rail by any chance? - Had an enquiry for a booking next Saturday, and my rig isn't finished yet! :eek: