PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Admin

jwpentgroup
22-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi,

Is the site owner also a admin on this forum?

I've got a few problems.
Earlier on i registered on the PLI & PAT validator websites with email [email protected], but i've still not recieved any further instructions via email.

Also, i've uploaded all the documents from a recent PAT validation here:
link removed - please pm me

Could i now have 2 green ticks next to Johnny Weiser Discos in West Midlands please :) .

Warm regards.

Candybeatdiscos
22-08-2006, 08:01 PM
takes a few days matetakes a few days mate -daz, ang or steve (think) will get it uploaded and actioned within the next cpl of days

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-08-2006, 08:11 PM
takes a few days matetakes a few days mate -daz, ang or steve (think) will get it uploaded and actioned within the next cpl of days

We try our best, but generally you won't get validated within a couple of hours of uploading.

(When I say we, I mean Ang - 'cos I've been a bit busy recently :embarasse )

jwpentgroup
22-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Uploading :P?

I've not even been told how to upload yet :sad:

Does this email have to be sent manually too?

jwpentgroup
26-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Not even recieved a welcome email guys..

i understand it takes time to validate the certificates but i've not even been able to upload yet.

Corabar Entertainment
26-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Sorry - the emails are automated by the system. If you didn't receive one, I can only assume that it has been filtered out somewhere as spam, but the information is on this site as well if you look.

You can upload here: http://www.admin.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/

jwpentgroup
27-08-2006, 12:06 PM
Corabar, many thanks.

For my PAT i only have in the region of 20 documents, 1 for every piece of equipment tested.

I have these uploaded onto my website but i'm a little unsue about the validation...