PDA

View Full Version : Movie Quiz - for quizmasters

kilmeedyman
13-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Having spent hours putting together a movie clip quiz round made up of over 60 clips from 10 movies, all recent, some very current, if any of you are running a quiz in the near future and would like to use the round, just ask and I'll send it to you.

I have it as an AVI of 120mb or VOB for DVD.

All clips are taken from official release trailers.
There is a mix of music accompaniment which is not related to the clips but replaces the sound from the clips.

Cheers

Phil

Silver
13-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Having spent hours putting together a movie clip quiz round made up of over 60 clips from 10 movies, all recent, some very current, if any of you are running a quiz in the near future and would like to use the round, just ask and I'll send it to you.

I have it as an AVI of 120mb or VOB for DVD.

All clips are taken from official release trailers.
There is a mix of music accompaniment which is not related to the clips but replaces the sound from the clips.

Cheers

Phil
Sounds good Phil thanks a lot ................. [email protected]

Silver
15-02-2011, 07:24 AM
Phil,

I thought it was going to be movie clips not just music from the movies. The one thing I do with music rounds is put a quick sound effect inbetween each track. Got me guessing though! :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-02-2011, 08:30 AM
It is movie clips! :confused:

Silver
15-02-2011, 09:51 AM
It is movie clips! :confused:

All I am getting are music clips. The first one being the Great Escape, then Donna Summer Hot Stuff (Don't know the movie) All with WM player graphics, no movies at all. :confused:

Solitaire Events Ltd
15-02-2011, 09:55 AM
All I am getting are music clips. The first one being the Great Escape, then Donna Summer Hot Stuff (Don't know the movie) All with WM player graphics, no movies at all. :confused:

Seems strange - it works here!

Maybe you are missing a codec?

kilmeedyman
15-02-2011, 11:24 PM
It is an avi, try plaing the movie with a player like nero orsomething.

The music is just an accompaniment, a distraction if you like, the video clips are the clues to the answers.

I can send you a dvd if you like. Just let me have your address.

Solitaire Events Ltd
16-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Phil

As I said last night over a beer, I won't remember the answers and I was right....I don't!!

Can you send me them please?