PDA

View Full Version : Paid Subscription

Fullforceeventsltd
17-02-2011, 11:12 AM
After speaking to Steve from Corabar today, I've become a paid supporter of MDD. Is their anything I have to do? I paid by paypal and the post said follow on screen instructions, but nothing else happened apart from taking me back to the forum.

Cowlinn
17-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Can you see the MDD supporters forum at the bottom of the forums page?

Shaun
17-02-2011, 11:24 AM
After speaking to Steve from Corabar today, I've become a paid supporter of MDD. Is their anything I have to do? I paid by paypal and the post said follow on screen instructions, but nothing else happened apart from taking me back to the forum.

Hi,

Thanks for coming on board as a supporter. The change to your usergroup has to be processed manually. That's Darren's department, I'm sure he'll sort it out for you today, you'll then have access to the supporters forum.

Thanks again for your support. :) :beer1:

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-02-2011, 11:25 AM

I get an email informing me when you have paid, but I haven't so far. Perhaps check with Paypal to see if it has been set up properly.

Fullforceeventsltd
17-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Ok no problems - thought I had to do something this end.

Cheers, Steve.

Fullforceeventsltd
17-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi Darren, I did get a email from paypal confirming my subscription. Do you need me to forward it.