PDA

View Full Version : what are your take on these

flatliners
19-02-2011, 03:17 PM
http://www.thomann.de/gb/futurelight_djscan_600.htm
YouTube - FUTURELIGHT DJ-Scan 600

Mark Wild
19-02-2011, 03:24 PM
24 kg :eek: Video looks good, but at almost £500 each, I think I'd go with something else if I was spending that kind of money.

flatliners
19-02-2011, 03:38 PM
24 kg :eek: Video looks good, but at almost £500 each, I think I'd go with something else if I was spending that kind of money.

what would you recommend with that amount of features

TONYTIGER
19-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Great scanner ,just a bit heavy Futurelight used to make all Robe products so great build quality.

Mark Wild
19-02-2011, 03:45 PM
what would you recommend with that amount of features

You're asking the wrong man mate, before I started 'mobile' work in November 2008, I thought putting a torch under my chin and pretending to be a monster was a good lighting effect :p

All that spinny, prismy gobo'y stuff is way beyond me :daft:

flatliners
19-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Great scanner ,just a bit heavy Futurelight used to make all Robe products so great build quality.

Yes i remember hearing that somewhere.
I am just looking around for some lights to give my show a bit of a wow factor
I think 2 of these would look good even if they are heavy

flatliners
19-02-2011, 03:50 PM
You're asking the wrong man mate, before I started 'mobile' work in November 2008, I thought putting a torch under my chin and pretending to be a monster was a good lighting effect :p

All that spinny, prismy gobo'y stuff is way beyond me :daft:

LOL
i love spinny shiney prismy gobo'y suff

TONYTIGER
19-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Yes i remember hearing that somewhere.
I am just looking around for some lights to give my show a bit of a wow factor
I think 2 of these would look good even if they are heavy

Do they have to be scanners,because a pair of them is the same price as a pair of Vizi spot heads very much same features ,but much lighter.

flatliners
19-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Do they have to be scanners,because a pair of them is the same price as a pair of Vizi spot heads very much same features ,but much lighter.

I have seen the vizi spots and they are great effect but only saw them in a showroom
if i was going for led i would get 4 of these http://www.thomann.de/gb/stairville_sc_x50_led_scanner.htm

TONYTIGER
19-02-2011, 04:12 PM
i have seen the vizi spots and they are great effect but only say them in a showroom
if i was going for led i would get 4 of these http://www.thomann.de/gb/stairville_sc_x50_led_scanner.htm

Yea spotted them the other day look good on paper,but wonder what the build quality is like,sod to get fixed when they go wrong.
Of course if you want the best have a look around for some Claypaky mini scans,now your talking. s/h around £ 500 to 600 a pair.

flatliners
19-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Yea spotted them the other day look good on paper,but wonder what the build quality is like,sod to get fixed when they go wrong.
Of course if you want the best have a look around for some Claypaky mini scans,now your talking. s/h around £ 500 to 600 a pair.
Now there is an effect

Funny enough i was looking at the golden scans on ebay the other day