PDA

View Full Version : [Sold] Items for sale

Solitaire Events Ltd
23-02-2011, 06:02 PM
Pictures to follow, but I need to get these items sold and make a bit of room as I'm running out of space!

Denon DN-X500 (http://www.denondj.com/DN-X500-P71.aspx) mixer - immaculate and cased all it's life. £250.00 (Scott has first dibs on this) [ SOLD ]

Denon HC4500 (http://www.djkit.com/denon/denon-dnhc4500-digital-media-controller.html) controller - immaculate and cased all it's life - £275.00 [ SOLD ]

ADJ SDJ1 (http://www.americandj.eu/default/sdj1.html) SD card player - Immaculate condition, hardly used and cased (not included) - £75.00 [ SOLD ]

DAC-2 controller (http://www.soundideasinc.com/pc-2449-279-dac2-pcdj-usb-controller.aspx) with PSU - Very good condition - £85.00 [ SOLD ]

Kam Kase - 12U x 2U (http://www.djflightcase.co.uk/rackcases/typeproducts2.asp?case=kamkase11ux2uslantedmixerra ckflightcase-2582-2852&ref=base)(4U usable space) - Very good condition - £55.00 [ SOLD ]

Abstract Gladiators x 2 with remote and case, bought from member on here and never used - Good condition - £120 [ SOLD ]

Acme Mobile colour changers (http://prolight.co.uk/item/COLO02/) (150w) x 2 - Almost brand new, used 2-3 times, immaculate and boxed. - £100 [ SOLD ]

Any questions - ask away.

I have limited boxes and packaging and people are welcome to come and collect. All my gear is very well looked after as others who have bought stuff from me will tell you.

Daryll
23-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Darren , can I register an interest in the Abstract Gladiators , subject to pics :D

Daryll

Solitaire Events Ltd
23-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Darren , can I register an interest in the Abstract Gladiators , subject to pics :D

Daryll

Register interest? This ain't other forums you know! :D

I will endeavour to get some piccys of all the gear either tomorrow or over the weekend.

Daryll
23-02-2011, 06:16 PM
OK , I`ll have them then :D :D

COD be OK ( not not the :Censored: fish :D :D )
or Bank transfer , or paypal

Daryll

blitz
23-02-2011, 06:45 PM
does the prices include postage?

dmckaraoke
23-02-2011, 07:01 PM
ADJ SDJ1 SD card player - Immaculate condition, hardly used and cased - £75.00

PM with regards to this item..

Tom Lovick
23-02-2011, 08:55 PM
i'll take the Gladiators Darren!

Corabar Entertainment
23-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Posts have been deleted (yet again) from this 'For Sale' thread.

Exactly what have we got to do to get it through to people? DO NOT POST ON FOR SALE THREADS UNLESS YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN PURCHASING AN ITEM LISTED :mad:

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Pries don't include delivery and for those that have asked, I will try and take pictures in the next few days.

Glads sold to Daryl as he asked first and KamKase also sold.

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Here are some piccys.

Pe7e - I didn't realise there were as many scratches on the front - do you still want the case?

Solitaire Events Ltd
24-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Denon HC4500 controller - immaculate and cased all it's life - £275.00 [Under offer until I can find a box to post it!]

Daryll
24-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi Darren , just tried out the glads at the club , excellent :D

very nice to see you again as well , on the way home ,two people decided to go banger racing on the M4/A33 junction .........ooops ( not me)

Cheers

Daryll

sxboy
25-02-2011, 09:12 AM
ADJ SDJ1 (http://www.americandj.eu/default/sdj1.html) SD card player - Immaculate condition, hardly used and cased (not included) - £75.00

Acme Mobile colour changers (http://prolight.co.uk/item/COLO02/) (150w) x 2 - Almost brand new, used 2-3 times, immaculate and boxed. - £100

Any questions - ask away.

I have limited boxes and packaging and people are welcome to come and collect. All my gear is very well looked after as others who have bought stuff from me will tell you.[/QUOTE]

Can you let me know a price for the above, with postage to RM3 area,
Thanks ,
Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 09:17 AM
£175 for the gear.

The colour changers are in one box, but are quite heavy, so I reckon about £15 for them and about a tenner for the SDJ1, unless I can find a courier that does deliveries on weight rather than number of parcels.

sxboy
25-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi, I use Interparcel which uses UPS, which delivers on wieght, I sent a 10kg package for 6.99 plus vat the other day.

Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi, I use Interparcel which uses UPS, which delivers on wieght, I sent a 10kg package for 6.99 plus vat the other day.

Daren

Hi Daren

I would rather people organise their own courier anyway, so if you can get it cheaper, then that's all good.

sxboy
25-02-2011, 09:40 AM
well I have just been on the interparcel site and got prices for both parcels. Got wieght for the colours from prolights website and guessed the wieght for the SDJ1.

With regards to arranging it myself, I can never workout how someone else can arrange this, as when I arrange the pick up, its between certain times, like say 10-5pm.

Daren

hammy
25-02-2011, 10:09 AM
You arrange it like you would if you were sending a parcel out but just change the addresses around, If using interparcel`s ups then make sure you email Solitaire the shipping label, But also make sure its a day that he will be in aint that right Booch!!!!!!:D :D :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 10:12 AM
You arrange it like you would if you were sending a parcel out but just change the addresses around, If using interparcel`s ups then make sure you email Solitaire the shipping label, But also make sure its a day that he will be in aint that right Booch!!!!!!:D :D :D

And just arrange with me when I am going to be in.

Now, back to the sale please.

sxboy
25-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Ok no worries, I'll leave it.

Thanks

funkymook
25-02-2011, 10:29 AM
If it's any help to anyone I can arrange to be in during most weekdays for courier pick-up if Darren and myself arrange to get the items over to me (Darren we could meet halfway between Reading and Staines maybe?)

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 10:39 AM
Ok no worries, I'll leave it.

Thanks

Er...ok. :confused:

If it's any help to anyone I can arrange to be in during most weekdays for courier pick-up if Darren and myself arrange to get the items over to me (Darren we could meet halfway between Reading and Staines maybe?)

Thanks but that isn't an issue and I don't really understand why SXboy is 'leaving it' because of that!

I am in most days, just let me know when and I'll be here.

sxboy
25-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Ok, this might seem a bit abrubt, its not ment to, and I would like to buy the items.
If I were selling items and distance made it not viable to collect, I would just pack the items post them job done.

I would thought it far easier for the seller just to send them, I sent some bits the otherday through the courrier mentioned earlier, took 10min on the net, and didn't have to leave the house.

For me to sort the courrier, get the label's, e-mail them to the seller, etc, just seems more work for both parties thats all.

Darren if you can send them, by what ever means you prefer, let me know the postage costs, and I will buy them.

This may seem like a bit of a rant, but its not, honest.
I really can't come arcoss as I would like to, by typing.

Anyway don't want to take this off topic anymore.

Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok, this might seem a bit abrubt, its not ment to, and I would like to buy the items.
If I were selling items and distance made it not viable to collect, I would just pack the items post them job done.

I would thought it far easier for the seller just to send them, I sent some bits the otherday through the courrier mentioned earlier, took 10min on the net, and didn't have to leave the house.

For me to sort the courrier, get the label's, e-mail them to the seller, etc, just seems more work for both parties thats all.

Darren if you can send them, by what ever means you prefer, let me know the postage costs, and I will buy them.

This may seem like a bit of a rant, but its not, honest.
I really can't come arcoss as I would like to, by typing.

Anyway don't want to take this off topic anymore.

Daren

OK, to save me time - which is the cheapest courier?

I will organise it if it means a sale.

Paul The Party Dj
25-02-2011, 04:13 PM
I used parcel2go.com last week and it worked really well.

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I used parcel2go.com last week and it worked really well.

Yep, I've used them loads of times without problems. :)

sxboy
25-02-2011, 04:16 PM
well I just go tohttp://www.interparcel.com/ and put in the wieght & size and then it gives you a choice of courrier.

I have to leave for a gig a 5.30pm so if you come back to me after that, I will sort payment tomorrow.

Much appricated,
Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 04:17 PM
well I just go tohttp://www.interparcel.com/ and put in the wieght & size and then it gives you a choice of courrier.

I have to leave for a gig a 5.30pm so if you come back to me after that, I will sort payment tomorrow.

Much appricated,
Daren

I already have stuff going out on Monday, so assuming total delivery is around £20, so you want to go for that? What about extra insurance etc?

sxboy
25-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Yeah thats ok, well I know you get £50 included with ups, total it up to £200,
that should cover the extra ins.
I need to go now so will sort payment tomorrow.

Cheers,
Daren

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah thats ok, well I know you get £50 included with ups, total it up to £200,
that should cover the extra ins.
I need to go now so will sort payment tomorrow.

Cheers,
Daren

I need an address - can you PM?

Solitaire Events Ltd
25-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Everything now sold, subject to payment, apart from the DAC-2.

Solitaire Events Ltd
27-02-2011, 01:44 PM
OK, the Denon mixer is back up for sale.

£250.00

Immaculate condition.

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-03-2011, 10:28 PM
All items now sold.