PDA

View Full Version : Mods - viewing posts

funkymook
02-03-2011, 04:02 PM
If I'm halfway through writing a reply but then decide to not post it can the mods see what I've written or do they even have a live view of what I'm writing as I do it?

Charlie Brown
02-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Nah, you need to actually click 'post' before it's seen/moderated.

Shaun
02-03-2011, 04:07 PM
^ What Charlie said. We can only view it once it's been posted.

Solitaire Events Ltd
02-03-2011, 04:08 PM
If I'm halfway through writing a reply but then decide to not post it can the mods see what I've written or do they even have a live view of what I'm writing as I do it?

I can see into your soul.....

Mwahwahwah...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

funkymook
02-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Thank god for that!

funkymook
02-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I can see into your soul.....

Mwahwahwah...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I sold mine ages ago!

Cowlinn
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
What was you goona post? :o

funkymook
02-03-2011, 04:48 PM
What was you goona post? :o

Nothing :whistle:

Like most people sometime I read back before posting and realise it's a bit strong/unnecessary/a knee jerk reaction or just plain wrong etc. Had a sudden mental image of our beloved mods all crowded around the screen together, watching the post being born in front of their eyes, fingers hovering over the big red 'MODERATE' button!

Solitaire Events Ltd
02-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Nothing :whistle:

Like most people sometime I read back before posting and realise it's a bit strong/unnecessary/a knee jerk reaction or just plain wrong etc. Had a sudden mental image of our beloved mods all crowded around the screen together, watching the post being born in front of their eyes, fingers hovering over the big red 'MODERATE' button!

Well BAN button maybe...:D

funkymook
02-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Had a sudden mental image of our beloved mods all crowded around the screen together, watching the post being born in front of their eyes, fingers hovering over the big red 'MODERATE' button!

Well BAN button maybe...:D

I like the only fact you put me right on is the name of the button!

deltic
02-03-2011, 05:05 PM
if you'd only asked.i'm sure they could have put you in the sin bin:D :D :D

funkymook
02-03-2011, 05:12 PM
if you'd only asked.i'm sure they could have put you in the sin bin:D :D :D

:angel:

Shaun
02-03-2011, 05:57 PM

I think if that option were available, more than half the membership would be banned.....myself included. :D :D