PDA

View Full Version : Updated!

Corabar Entertainment
27-08-2006, 11:49 PM
All PAT & PLI uploads have been done, so if you have been waiting for your uploads to be verified, they should now be done. PM me if the are still any problems. (Just got all the emails, listing images and alterations to do now! :omg: )

However, can I please ask that people take care in filing out the upload form and (once again) can I ask that people only upload ONCE! This job is made 10 times more difficult and time consuming because of the number of people who:-

1. Don't quote the name that they are listed under correctly
2. State that they are listed on Mobile Disco Directory, PAT Validator and PLI Validator..... when they are only listed on the Mobile Disco Directory: you have no idea how much time is wasted in looking for the non-existant entry!!!!! Please remember, that just because you are uloading PLI, it doesn't mean that you are listed on PLI Validator - you must submit to the site!!
3. Upload files several times because their entry hasn't updated. I found 1 today who ad uploaded 6 times in the last week and a half.

If everyone could please take care when uploading their documents, an awful lot of time would be saved and the backlogs wouldn't be created!!!

(Rant over! :mad: )

On the flip-side.... thank you for your patience :)

wensleydale
28-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Good stuff.

Thanks.