PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Show

discobunny
28-08-2006, 10:03 PM
What's everyone's favorite TV show(s)? I have some faves, but my current show is Veronica Mars. I've been getting into Veronica becuase of her personality and her hottness. But I recently saw a clip of her with a puppet, and got confused.

http://football.heyfash.com

I deifinitely love that she's wearing. But why is she hanging out with a puppet named Fash? It's pretty funny how the football guy thinks he's smarter than Fash, yet Fash tricks the guy into a football pass, and ditches the ball and the guy to hang out with the girls. AWesome move!!

Corabar Steve
28-08-2006, 10:14 PM
You're a strange person Discobunny :)

Shaun
28-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Recently I've found myself watching old re-runs of top gear on some obscure cable channel. Which is strange as I've never been a fan of the show..lol. I also sat through a full episode of Coronation Street tonight. I think I need therapy.

NURSE!!!....medication time.

There's nothing good on tv anmore. I love the old re-runs of "have I got News For You". Also been watching all the series of 'Cracker' on telewests Teleport TV.

Candybeatdiscos
28-08-2006, 10:45 PM
2 pints of lager & a packet of crisps

Corabar Steve
28-08-2006, 10:51 PM
After much deliberation I've decided on

Corabar Entertainment
28-08-2006, 11:03 PM
...and you've got the cheek to say discobunny is strange! :omg: :)

Current Favourite? Easy...... 'Lost' :teeth: :teeth:

DMX Will
28-08-2006, 11:05 PM
After much deliberation I've decided on
LOL

Admitidly, I'm a neighbours fan, so much so that my PDA reminds me, giving me 3 minutes warning to ensure im seated comfortably on the sofa :)

Corabar Steve
28-08-2006, 11:11 PM
:omg: :omg: :omg:

DJ Spinko
28-08-2006, 11:36 PM
Somehow I've started watching Dad's Army and Hi-De-Hi on UK Gold

I'd must stop eating tins of corned beef and powdered egg..............

Cris
DJ Spinko

DMX Will
28-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Somehow I've started watching Dad's Army and Hi-De-Hi on UK Gold

I'd must stop eating tins of corned beef and powdered egg..............

Cris
DJ Spinko
Yes, well, perhaps your rations should be taken away from you? :teeth: :teeth:

Have a disco
29-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Buck Rogers from the 21st century

Just loved it especially twinky 'OH BOY BUCK IDDY BIDDY BIDDY'

A team an all time fave and most star trek Im afraid to say

recently CSI all varieties of it

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Buck Rogers from the 21st century

Just loved it especially twinky 'OH BOY BUCK IDDY BIDDY BIDDY'

A team an all time fave and most star trek Im afraid to say

recently CSI all varieties of it
Can't be that much of a fave then, it's Twiki & he (Buck) was in the 25th Century (from the 20th) :teeth: :teeth:

Corabar Entertainment
29-08-2006, 12:28 AM
Can't be that much of a fave then, it's Twiki & he (Buck) was in the 25th Century (from the 20th) :teeth: :teeth:
God - I really wish he could remember IMPORTANT things the way he can remember trivia! :omg:

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 12:29 AM
God - I really wish he could remember IMPORTANT things the way he can remember trivia! :omg:
I wish I could remember to post Badger's CD to him! :teeth:

This is a Fave of mine too

dj andy allwood
29-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Open all Hours or did you guess that already with my pic???

Have a disco
29-08-2006, 11:17 AM
yes it was twiki and was the 25th century was awaiting correction was late at night and I was tired

Also liked 6 million dollar man, wonder woman, monkey (with tripitaka pigsy and fishface) of course only fools and horses is legendary

ian8limelight
29-08-2006, 12:25 PM
This is a Fave of mine too

But do you rememember a track called SIR DANCEALOT ???????????

For me, favourite TV shows:-

Vicar of Dibley
Thunderbirds
Sweeney
Minder

KrazyKaz
29-08-2006, 12:33 PM
For me

CSI
CSI Miami
Without a Trace
Cold Case
Criminal Minds
Medium

Casualty
Eastenders

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Also liked 6 million dollar man, wonder woman, monkey (with tripitaka pigsy and fishface) of course only fools and horses is legendaryThat'll be Sandy then :teeth:

But do you rememember a track called SIR DANCEALOT ???????????No, but the theme tune from Sir Prancelot was pretty cool.

Candybeatdiscos
29-08-2006, 04:45 PM
i liked the fall guy and A team too

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 05:04 PM
One of my faves is on ITV 4 now

Adam_F
29-08-2006, 05:06 PM
A Team & Red Dwarf :teeth:

Jiggles
29-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Supernova :teeth:

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Supernova :teeth:
Rob Brydon or Tommy Lee?

Have a disco
29-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Space 1999 LOL

NeilP
29-08-2006, 09:12 PM
'Monkey' was a classic. Saw an episode awhile back - it didn't quite seem the same through.

There was also a cartoon called 'Battle of the Planets' - class!! :)

BeerFunk
29-08-2006, 09:56 PM
The only shows I watch regularly are Match Of The Day, Match Of The Day 2 and Scotsport..

Older shows that like :

Comedy
Harry Enfield & Chums
Father Ted
Only Fools & Horses
Fawlty Towers
Seinfeld
Frasier
The Young Ones
Little Britain
Bottom
Men Behaving Badly
Shooting Stars
Porridge
South Park
Black Adder
Simpsons
The Office
Futurama
Friends
Family Guy
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em
Saved By The Bell
One Foot In The Grave
Bo Selecta
Trigger Happy TV
The Cosby Show
Home Improvements
Roseanne
Ally McBeal

Non-comedy
Columbo
Star Trek : Next Generation
Planet Of The Apes (why did they cancel after one series?! :()
Due South
The Bill (old format)
A Touch Of Frost

Can't think of more right now, there are bound to be obvious ones I've overlooked... :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
29-08-2006, 10:31 PM
On Sky+ series link at the moment I have...

Soccer AM
Big Ron Manager
Father of the pride
Friday Night project
Rick Steins French Odyssey

And quite a few others I can't remember.

Good list from Beerfunk - loads of my favourites on there.

Anyone remember a program called 'No problem' - a comedy about a black family living in Willesdon Green? Must have been early 80s I 'spose. Superb!

Corabar Steve
29-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Space 1999 LOLSeries 2 of UFO you mean :mad:
'Monkey' was a classic. Saw an episode awhile back - it didn't quite seem the same through.Could've been one of the "lost" episodes, they were dubbed by a different cast (including Burt "Kato" Kwok)
There was also a cartoon called 'Battle of the Planets' - class!! :) Which was somewhat different in it's original & later version BotP info (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Planets) This may also be of interest (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kagaku_ninja_tai_Gatchaman)

Planet Of The Apes (why did they cancel after one series?! :(
It didn't even make it as far as a full series, the answer to your question.......

Ratings.

Corabar Steve
08-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Yay! ITV4 are about to re-run...

Corabar Steve
08-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Anyone remember a program called 'No problem' - a comedy about a black family living in Willesdon Green? Must have been early 80s I 'spose. Superb!
On channel 4

Just found this

Yet experimental and alternative comedy aside, the most significant byproduct of Channel 4's early comedy output came about as a direct result of their commitment to producing programmes that recognised and reflected cultural diversity in Britain. The first sitcom to be transmitted on the station, commencing in January 1983, was No Problem!. This pivotal series developed out of workshops held by London's Black Theatre Co-Operative, and was (barring The Fosters, an ITV sitcom from the late 1970s that featured a young Lenny Henry among the main cast) the first comedy series on British television to actively address the varied lifestyles of the Black community in Britain. Set in a Willesden Green council house, the series depicted the exploits of the grown up Powell children after their parents had returned to Jamaica. The children and their associates (including I-And-I Patel, a crosscultural creation who predated Ali G by almost two decades are immersed in "British" culture and ethnic subcultures to varying degress, their chosen careers ranging from modelling to running a pirate radio station, and while No Problem! could hardly be described as radical, it was a groundbreaking show on many levels, and most importantly capable at times of being very amusing indeed.

Danno13
08-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Only thing i really watch now is Eastenders, and even then i miss more than i watch.

Friends, Red Dwarf and Only fools are probably my all time favorites though...

Corabar Entertainment
08-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I'll have to find a new current favourite now that the last episode in the second series of 'Lost' has finished :sad: :sad: :sad:

Corabar Steve
08-10-2006, 11:40 PM
I'll have to find a new current favourite now that the last episode in the second series of 'Lost' has finished :sad: :sad: :sad:
See post #30

BeerFunk
09-10-2006, 12:11 AM
It didn't even make it as far as a full series, the answer to your question.......

Ratings.
Well, I wasn't around at the time, obviously, but I have this DVD (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Apes-Television-Roddy-McDowall/dp/B00009B0PS/sr=1-5/qid=1160352261/ref=sr_1_5/026-7707729-1778006?ie=UTF8&s=dvd) which has 14 episodes - which were aired as a TV series in the 70s. Apparently there was a less successful cartoon series afterwards.

Corabar Steve
09-10-2006, 05:49 AM
Well, I wasn't around at the time, obviously, but I have this DVD (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Planet-Apes-Television-Roddy-McDowall/dp/B00009B0PS/sr=1-5/qid=1160352261/ref=sr_1_5/026-7707729-1778006?ie=UTF8&s=dvd) which has 14 episodes - which were aired as a TV series in the 70s. Apparently there was a less successful cartoon series afterwards.there was, it actually made it to a full series :omg:

Arnold_disco
12-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Topgear And Braniac

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Topgear

I could have guessed that with a name like James May! :teeth: