PDA

View Full Version : Robbie williams tickets

funkymike
30-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Hope you dont my me posting this

Got 2 Robbie williams tickets for sale for the 1st September at Hampden Park in Glasgow, due to a change in circumstances I cant go. So they are on ebay, but if anyone wants them on here, please pm me or email me, and we can work out some details (be such a shame to bin them), best offer, there yours, and as the gig is on friday, the will be posted ASAP on a next day service.

Thanks

fed up
mike

Shaun
30-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Don't mention Robbie tickets...that's a sore point with me just now. :(

I bought my fiance a couple of tickets months ago and they were meant to arrive last week...still haven't got them and the concert is this Saturday. The ebayer I bought them from says he'll provide me with a refund......let's hope so!.

fed up
Shaun

Solitaire Events Ltd
31-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Shame they're not closer Mike, I would have bitten your hand off.... (for the wife of course)

Shaun
31-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Had the tickets been for Saturday I would have bitten both your hands off .

BeerFunk
04-09-2006, 09:55 PM
I heard about the 1000s of tickets that were stolen, a real shame :thumbs_do

Apparently, the tickets were not valid at the gate, so anyone that paid through the teeth to get one off a ticket tout will have been sorely disappointed :(

dj_ags
04-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Thats one of my personal pet hates is ticket touting. If you're going to sell a ticket (and full marks to Mike for doing this) only sell them at face value and not for obscene prices. Some of these people have done this for charity events like "Live 8" which really did rack me off as it was an event to try to wipe out poverty in 3rd world countries and it just angers me when touts go to any lengths to make a profit.

Haven't these people got a heart inside them :confused: :mad:

Candybeatdiscos
04-09-2006, 10:18 PM
he's fat, he's round he kicked us oot our ground robbie williams, Robbie williams

Shaun
04-09-2006, 10:20 PM
The Ebay seller has since unregistered and not returning any of our emails. It's gone from bad to worse!.

Candybeatdiscos
04-09-2006, 10:23 PM
shaun....sorry to hear that mate...what other options do you have? Do you have the address of where you sent the cash? bank details? if paid via credit card you may be able to get the funds back via the issuer

funkymike
04-09-2006, 10:35 PM
You can still buy my tickets for last friday, half price now

lol

Shaun
04-09-2006, 10:35 PM
I paid via paypal. I wish I had paid by credit card, maybe I would have more of a chance of getting my money back. £180 quid gone...

I'll contact ebay and see what information they can provide on the seller. Now that's he's no longer registered I'm not holding out much hope.

Shaun
04-09-2006, 10:37 PM
You can still buy my tickets for last friday, half price now

lol

LOL. I'll pass, thanks anyway.

Solitaire Events Ltd
04-09-2006, 10:37 PM
I paid via paypal. I wish I had paid by credit card, maybe I would have more of a chance of getting my money back. £180 quid gone...

I'll contact ebay and see what information they can provide on the seller. Now that's he's no longer registered I'm not holding out much hope.

Can you not claim something back from Paypal?

What about the Paypal buyers protection thing?

Shaun
04-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Can you not claim something back from Paypal?

What about the Paypal buyers protection thing?

I'll have to look into it. Isn't there a clause that only lets you make a claim up to 60 days after the purchase (maybe I'm completely off the track with this). I purchased the tickets back in March.