PDA

View Full Version : Mistakes

Excalibur
01-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Inspired by the earplugs thread

We all make them, don't we? Recently, I did a party, and a couple of young ladies asked for their all time favourite song " Ace of Spades",which I thought was funny considering what else they had asked for. Hours later they asked why I hadn't played their song. "I have", says I. Can anyone guess what they had asked for?

"Ace of Base- all that she wants"

Easy mistake to make! :teeth: :teeth:

Paul James Promotions
01-09-2006, 09:43 AM
We did a corporate show about two months ago and set up in the wrong room :embarasse

Wasn't actually our fault though. The second room had not been prepared by the venue, there was only 1 room 'fit' for an event.

dj andy allwood
01-09-2006, 11:18 AM
lol playing a track from now disc 2 instead of disc 1 is awful lol esspecially if its a slow song at half 10 lol

Ricesnaps
01-09-2006, 02:36 PM
I remember, back in my early days with a rather small show, turning up at a venue to do a wedding only to find one of the regions largest shows had already set up and were warming up...

...and were subsiquently made to pack up and go home because they had arrived at the wrong venue! Thank god for my friend in Buty St Eds with the lighting hire company! It's amazing what would fit in the back of a Maxi!