PDA

View Full Version : Who own's this forum?

DJ Tony McQue
03-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Just out of curiosity, who owns this forum and directory? Was it started by any of the mods or is it owned by some clever individual who just saw a gap in the market?

discomobiledj
03-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Look under administrators.

http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showgroups.php

Cowlinn
03-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, who owns this forum and directory? Was it started by any of the mods or is it owned by some clever individual who just saw a gap in the market?

Solitaire Entertainments LTD (Darren)
Corabar Entertainment (Angela)
Shaun (EDIT: Not sure if Shaun's a co-owner or not actually)
and Richie...

I believe own it? Could be wrong. I don't think they started it, though. Bloody good idea whoever did start it :D

I think "Admin" is a generic account all the owners use to post updates etc? Again, could be wrong.:)

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-04-2011, 08:49 AM
Richie started it in 2003 - I came along as a mod about a week after it started. Angela and Shaun came a little later as mods and then Admins.

The rest is a bit of a long story, but there were a few changes and the MDD partnership was formed with Richie, myself and Angela and then Shaun was added a little while later.

Cowlinn
03-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Richie started it in 2003 - I came along as a mod about a week after it started. Angela and Shaun came a little later as mods and then Admins.

The rest is a bit of a long story, but there were a few changes and the MDD partnership was formed with Richie, myself and Angela and then Shaun was added a little while later.

Is Richie a DJ? Ex DJ? Obviously a computer expert but what was his motive to start a Mobile Disco forum?

DJ Tony McQue
03-04-2011, 09:13 AM
I feel a company history and 'meet the team' section coming soon..

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Is Richie a DJ? Ex DJ? Obviously a computer expert but what was his motive to start a Mobile Disco forum?

Yes Richie is an ex DJ. We started the forum originally as a way of getting clients to ask mobile DJs questions - a way of meeting them etc

I feel a company history and 'meet the team' section coming soon..

I don't....:p