PDA

View Full Version : Event UK, Carshalton, Surrey

djpapastu
24-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Just wondering whether anyone who invoices Event UK for work carried out at Barracuda Bars/Yates's Bars has had trouble invoicing lately?

This morning I tried to email my invoice to them, and it rejected it twice. Now it could maybe just be a server problem. But I also didn't get paid on Good Friday as I should have.

I work 3 weeks in arrears (it's the way it works with this company I'm afraid).

Their website seems to have vanished. Obviously been Easter Sunday I can't get in touch with them on the phone either.

If they've gone bust I'll have to chase The Barracuda Group for my money.

Hmmm

surround sounds
24-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Just wondering whether anyone who invoices Event UK for work carried out at Barracuda Bars/Yates's Bars has had trouble invoicing lately?

This morning I tried to email my invoice to them, and it rejected it twice. Now it could maybe just be a server problem. But I also didn't get paid on Good Friday as I should have.

I work 3 weeks in arrears (it's the way it works with this company I'm afraid).

Their website seems to have vanished. Obviously been Easter Sunday I can't get in touch with them on the phone either.

If they've gone bust I'll have to chase The Barracuda Group for my money.

Hmmm
I deal with them and never had any problems to be honest.I have not done any work with them for a little while but i still get the gig list sent to me every week.The last list was yesterday.Must be a server problem

djpapastu
24-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Cheers for that, hopefully just a server problem then.

Glenski
24-04-2011, 11:55 AM
Event UK's email servers are offline at the moment - they posted about this on their Facebbok pages as well as mentioning about invoicing the other day - all payments will be after the Easter bank holiday, so expect payments after Tuesday of next week !!

Thank you

Glenn

p.s. Their current website is under a re-vamp

Dynamic Entertainment
24-04-2011, 12:02 PM
What Glenski said.

It's worth joining them on Facebook because they are quite on the ball there.

Which Barbuda venue do you do? I'm also one of their DJs. :)

Dynamic Entertainment
25-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Incidentally, their servers are back up. they posted up on facebook and ive just sucessfully emailled my invoce over :)