PDA

View Full Version : abstract xp1's

Supreme Soundz
04-05-2011, 04:16 PM
i currently run a pair of abstract xp1's, in a bid to minimise my rig and the size of objects i'm carrying around i'm thinking of getting rid of them? and how much woul i get for them in a flightcase, answers on a postcard :)

i currently have them vertically up my tripod,

any suggestions as to alternatives?

was thinking adj mega bars wich would give the same effect probably brighter too and also have the iec in and out too

or maybe

skrim covers and a led par can could get two more and uplight behind me too

or possibly those led starcloth skirts for my tripods but thats not really doing the same thing

WWDJ
04-05-2011, 04:22 PM
I have a couple of Mega Bars for sale and they are very bright.
http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33055

Not sure on the value of your XP1's though sorry. They look nice albeit a bit bulky.

Supreme Soundz
04-05-2011, 04:31 PM
thats what i thought though i do like the opaque lense on the xp's so you dont c the individual leds just a color mix my mate suggested some opaque sign material will do the job hes a sign writer!

i ideally wanted something controllable i think i saw your were the non ir version werent they?

how long are your megabars?

ian8limelight
04-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I had a couple of other XP effects for sale both here and on E-Bay but they were very difficult to shift unfortunately.

WWDJ
04-05-2011, 07:00 PM
thats what i thought though i do like the opaque lense on the xp's so you dont c the individual leds just a color mix my mate suggested some opaque sign material will do the job hes a sign writer!

i ideally wanted something controllable i think i saw your were the non ir version werent they?

how long are your megabars?

1m Megabars and yes the non-IR version. DMX, Master/Slave or Standalone, or link them to an RC version master/slave and they can be controlled that way.

MirageDJ
15-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Hi, not been on here for ages.
do you still have the xp1's ?
if so what are you asking for them ?

cheers

phil

Supreme Soundz
16-09-2011, 01:09 PM
sorry sold them only last week on the bay of flee