PDA

View Full Version : kids party dances play list

marting
14-05-2011, 08:56 PM
As the title says im after some suggestions for kids party dances as have quite a few kids coming to the gig im doing next week,

Any suggestions more than welcome.

WWDJ
14-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Cha Cha Slide
Macarena

Matty12
14-05-2011, 11:22 PM
Cha Cha Slide
Macarena

AND::cool: :D :D

Y.M.C.A

Big Fish Little Fish

I Am The Music Man

Conga

Hokey Cokey

Head Shoulder Knees And Toes (speed the song up and slow it down.

Than just chart and up to date music, you may what to also think about doing some games as well.

Matt.;)

Booche
14-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Do you know what age group they are mate ?

marting
14-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Do you know what age group they are mate ?

to be honest i dont know its a work mates birthday with kids along including mine so anything form toddler up i expect.

Booche
15-05-2011, 12:19 AM
to be honest i dont know its a work mates birthday with kids along including mine so anything form toddler up i expect.

Ahh right then i suppose whats been said will be cool and again games etc

Some like nelly the elephant, fireman sam, bob the builder etc for the toddlers and then as mentioned the more cheesy type pop songs for the older kids

Mayhem 1
15-05-2011, 08:16 AM
big fish little fish
mexican wave
king caratacus
purple people eater
best dance of all time
sexy eyes
revolution in paradise
la bomba
holiday rocking
mimic man
country roads
carribean way

sandysounds
15-05-2011, 11:59 AM
my most popular dance is chu chu ua.....I usually introduce it as a competition as to whether the kids can look sillier than Sandy...I win every time! There's nothing quite as strange as an adult with their head back, bum and tongue sticking out, feet spread eagled...trying to waddle round the room.

My version is slightly different to this one because I got the original off a Spanish DJ but this vid will give you an idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex3caF19p5o&feature=related

Gary (GDK)
15-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Clicky (http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=28600) for my thread of games/music to go with them =]

Kernow
16-05-2011, 12:15 PM
There's nothing quite as strange as an adult with their head back, bum and tongue sticking out, feet spread eagled...trying to waddle round the room.

...... but enough of the brides mother ? ;) :D

And don't forget the hot tune of the moment.... The Hokey Cokey :)

marting
16-05-2011, 12:34 PM
...... but enough of the brides mother ? ;) :D

And don't forget the hot tune of the moment.... The Hokey Cokey :)

Saving that for the last track of the night...