PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Custom Burn service

pagan_flame
07-09-2006, 08:41 PM
I don't do karaoke meself, got this as an insert when buying spare bulbs off 'em from Ebay; So this is just a tip-off / pointer for what seems like a Good Idea, no idea at all of quality / legality / service etc so 'Caveat Emptor', basically.

Foxeymusic.com (http://www.foxeymusic.com) - do a custom burn service via Selectatrack - basically you select the tracks you want and they will burn a custom karaoke CD for you at £2 a track. No dud filler tracks or duplicates that you already have.

DMX Will
07-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Seems like a good idea for KJs if its legal

colinm345
07-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes it seems to be legal but why not go to Siruis Entertainment for a better selection

http://www.sirius-entertainment.co.uk/

Murrough
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
I can remember having this done for a fiver a track a few years back so I guess the prices are coming down (although it depends on which original karaoke versions they use, you get what you pay for)

However, I would not do this commercially, it was merely to get my favourite songs on one disk that I can secretly take to karaoke nights and become a vain egotistical ****** :)

Candybeatdiscos
07-09-2006, 11:35 PM
this is a legal thing and is a service offered by loads of Karaoke stores

colinm345
08-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I can remember having this done for a fiver a track a few years back so I guess the prices are coming down (although it depends on which original karaoke versions they use, you get what you pay for)

However, I would not do this commercially, it was merely to get my favourite songs on one disk that I can secretly take to karaoke nights and become a vain egotistical ****** :)

Sing To The world £1.75 per track
Sunfly 2.35 per track
Zoom MP3+G 1.75 per track

Others sometimes £2.00 per track

soundscapes
18-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Ive used custom-burn and disc arrived with the wrong tracks compared to the printed tracklisting and some of the tracks dont play properly. Just sent it back. will let u know how it goes. Have used Singtotheworlds service without ever having ne probs

soundscapes
21-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Customburn disc arrived back today so cant fault the speed of their customer service. No apology or freebies tho, lol