PDA

View Full Version : Assistance - Sponsored Listing

alexperrins
09-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Hello. Could somebody please let me know if my payment for my listing to be upgraded to a "sponsored listing" has gone through or being recognised? I would have hoped whoever "yourinternetstore" is may have given me a confirmation email or something. Also, as mentioned on my email to the admin, I would like my listing to be changed if possible.

Sorry if the above sounded rude, it wasn't intentional - I am just a little frustrated :omg:

You may PM/email me or use my paypal email address:

[email protected]

Shaun
09-09-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear of your frustration. All listing upgrades are done manually by the forum admin team, so there may be a little delay between payment and the implimentation of the listing upgrade. If you can provide a few extra details I'll pass them on for you. Your listing can also be changed if you wish.

1. When did you upgrade to the sponsored listing?.
2. What is your company name and what region are you listed in?
3. What changes do you require to your listing

Feel free to PM me with the info and I'll pass it along.

Corabar Entertainment
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Just to clarify: the sponsored listing side of things is handled by Richie; straight alterations/amendments to the listings, adding of images, etc is handled by the forum's admin team.

Richie will no doubt deal with the sponsored listing asap next week (he has other commitments around the weekend), and I will check the emails etc as soon as I possibly can to make any requested amendments (things have been a bit manic recently)

alexperrins
10-09-2006, 10:57 AM
:teeth: No problem, elite has been helping me out too so thanks to you all!