PDA

View Full Version : Question Time again....

Shakermaker Promotions
17-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi all,

It's ok, I don't need any help on this one, just want to see what everyone else does....

Been busy today, got a second laptop which is going to be solely for work. Stripped it of all the cack etc (no internet and all the other stuff) and have loaded the various programs and stuff I will need on to it (VDJ, Race Night Videos, Visuals etc).

Everything has been tested and all is well. The Numark DJIO and Numark DJ2Go are all working fine and have been tested.

So...just a quick one really... When I go out and DJ at functions, I will be using the Denon with the Numark & Laptop set up as back up. This will be for back up DJing.

What I want to know is - When it comes to Karaoke, does anyone who has the same kind of set up still use the soundcard? Does it mean that you have 2 channels on the mixer for Karaoke and have to use both sliders?
I'm kind of tempted to revert back to using the headphone socket and 1 channel on the mixer just for Karaoke.

What do you think?

Excalibur
17-06-2011, 07:50 PM
What I want to know is - When it comes to Karaoke, does anyone who has the same kind of set up still use the soundcard?
Oh yuss.

Does it mean that you have 2 channels on the mixer for Karaoke and have to use both sliders?
Oh yuss.

I'm kind of tempted to revert back to using the headphone socket and 1 channel on the mixer just for Karaoke.

What do you think?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Shakermaker Promotions
17-06-2011, 07:55 PM
Was that in the 'guise of the Churchill Dog?

Cheers for the feedback. I guess if it's all in the flightcase anyway and it's just a case of connecting it all, it should be ok.

Excalibur
17-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Was that in the 'guise of the Churchill Dog?

Oh yuss. :D :D :D :D :D