PDA

View Full Version : Website designer wanted!

Matty12
28-06-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi there

Hope your all ok,:thumbsup:

I would like to get a new website designed however I am not sure who could do it for me. I have all ready tried Alex, Vectis, Richie and Marc J so if you know anybody else who could do it please let me know.

Thanks,

Matthew.;) :)

flatliners
28-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi there

I would like to get a new website designed however I am not sure who could do it for me. I have all ready tried Alex, Vectis, Richie and Marc J so if you know anybody else who could do it please let me know.

Thanks,

I take it Alex, Vectis, Richie and Marc J are all busy could not wait a while till one of them is free because i wouldn't just go with anybody. Alex, Vectis, Richie and Marc J know this industry so would be better getting one of them to do it for you. Just my thought.

Matty12
28-06-2011, 10:23 AM
But I have been waiting for a while anyway.

flatliners
28-06-2011, 10:37 AM

I have been in the same boat want one done but don't quite have my show the way i want it and need to get some pics.

yourdj
28-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Its been an hour and nothing.

You think they would have developed an app that notifies them when someone posts in this section :D

Larry B Entertainment
28-06-2011, 10:47 AM

Surely them being busy is a good sign that they are good and people are using their services.

Why not wait your turn ? A good website doesnt just happen and takes many hours of work.

Booche
28-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Surely them being busy is a good sign that they are good and people are using their services.

Why not wait your turn ? A good website doesnt just happen and takes many hours of work.

:agree: All good things come to those that wait :D

Shaun
28-06-2011, 10:59 AM

It seems to be going around. I emailed you over a week ago after you contacted me.

I haven't been taking on any new designs lately but I was trying to do you a favour by squeezing you into my busy schedule (despite me turning down other requests from other people) as you had stated interest a while back. A quick reply would have been nice to let me know if you required me or not. Still, no big deal, your non reply has done me a favour and reduced my workload.

I can no longer can offer my serivces to you, but thanks for your initial interest. :beer1:

Charlie Brown
28-06-2011, 11:05 AM
How much can you spend Matthew? Why do you keep asking. Just wait your turn!

Larry B Entertainment
28-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Theres thousands of designers out there Matthew. If you cant wait then use Google and go and find one.

Glenski
28-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi there

Thanks,

Take a look at my friends website design service >>

The Virtual Artbook: www.virtualartbook.co.uk

Maybe she can help you and if you do decide to contact her - tell her Glenn sent you :)

Thank you

Glenn

WWDJ
28-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi Matthew,

Whilst you are waiting / trying to track down a web designer you can use your time usefully by planning what you need.

One of your first questions is going to be 'How much?' and their reply is 'depends what you want'

Detail your vision and requirements for the website in a document which will make it easier for the web designer to size the job and work with you.

A site is nothing without content. What do you want to say, who is your target audience and what features do you need, galleries, contact forms and so on.

As for the design, if you do not have clear idea you can quite easily experiment in Powerpoint or even Word to find something that you find pleasing and give it to a designer to work with as a brief.

Hope this helps in some way.

Matty12
28-06-2011, 04:52 PM
How much can you spend Matthew? Why do you keep asking. Just wait your turn!

I've been waiting one year and a half I am not waiting any longer!!!:o

Take a look at my friends website design service >>

The Virtual Artbook: www.virtualartbook.co.uk

Maybe she can help you and if you do decide to contact her - tell her Glenn sent you :)

Thank you

Glenn

Thanks.:Kiss 3: :D :D

Hi Matthew,

Whilst you are waiting / trying to track down a web designer you can use your time usefully by planning what you need.

One of your first questions is going to be 'How much?' and their reply is 'depends what you want'

Detail your vision and requirements for the website in a document which will make it easier for the web designer to size the job and work with you.

A site is nothing without content. What do you want to say, who is your target audience and what features do you need, galleries, contact forms and so on.

As for the design, if you do not have clear idea you can quite easily experiment in Powerpoint or even Word to find something that you find pleasing and give it to a designer to work with as a brief.

Hope this helps in some way.

Good advise!!! However I have allready done it but I'll mess about in powerpoint.

Thanks.:) ;)

It seems to be going around. I emailed you over a week ago after you contacted me.

I haven't been taking on any new designs lately but I was trying to do you a favour by squeezing you into my busy schedule (despite me turning down other requests from other people) as you had stated interest a while back. A quick reply would have been nice to let me know if you required me or not. Still, no big deal, your non reply has done me a favour and reduced my workload.

I can no longer can offer my serivces to you, but thanks for your initial interest. :beer1:

Sorry Shaun to be messing you about:( :( :( :( :( :o I will be getting in contact with you but THANK YOU.:) :) :) :) :)

Shaun
28-06-2011, 06:08 PM
I will be getting in contact with you but THANK YOU.

No need to contact me.

Matty12
30-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi there

What do you think?:)

http://www.cmyweb.co.uk/

Jiggles
30-06-2011, 07:48 PM
What about it?

discomobiledj
30-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Hi there

Minimum charge of £400.00.

Sapphire Disco
30-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Hi there

I would be careful something not quite right to me , I may be wrong perhaps some of the guys who know their stuff might have a better idea ;)

Booche
30-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Could have a play about if you wanted i can't reply to your PM Matt as it says your not allowing them etc lol

surround sounds
01-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Try these..Ask for Greg he is very good..Cost me £250 and you are in control
http://www.sitesrepublic.co.uk/features

Matty12
01-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks everybody.;) :)

Matty12
22-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi there again,:p

Following My thread about SEO, I was told that the website designer I chose was not very good. I would just like you to have a look at this website designer for me.

Thanks,

Matt.:approve:

http://www.nottinghamwebdesign.com

discomobiledj
22-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Have you had a quote from them?

Larry B Entertainment
22-07-2011, 02:31 PM
I dont know why but his own website does nothing for me.
His pricing doesnt seem too and he claims all his customers sites are at the top in google so he must be doing something right, that is of course if that statement is correct.

Matty12
22-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Have you had a quote from them?

Yes £400 with standard SEO but then I can spend £250 on SEO marketing.

Excalibur
22-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Could have a play about if you wanted i can't reply to your PM Matt as it says your not allowing them etc lol

Email? :whistle:

Yes £400 with standard SEO but then I can spend £250 on SEO marketing.

That sounds expensive to me. ( Mind you, £40 + £25 sounds expensive to me! :o :o Guess I'm just tight. :D )

Matty12
22-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Why can't people PM me?:confused:

My email is [email protected]

Excalibur
22-07-2011, 04:09 PM

Matt, check that you've allowed it in your profile. User CP ( Top left of page ) and edit options, allow PM.

Matty12
22-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Matt, check that you've allowed it in your profile. User CP ( Top left of page ) and edit options, allow PM.

I don't know, I have looked where you have said and all the boxes are ticked under PM.:confused:

Booche
22-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Email? :whistle:

Did try but it kept getting returned lol

Matty12
22-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Did try but it kept getting returned lol

Ok try [email protected]

Corabar Entertainment
22-07-2011, 05:53 PM

I've just sent you a test PM without a problem, so either you've managed to change your settings, or Dave is losing the plot. (My money's on the latter :p )

Booche
22-07-2011, 06:33 PM
I've just sent you a test PM without a problem, so either you've managed to change your settings, or Dave is losing the plot. (My money's on the latter :p )

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

EDIT:

vBulletin Message
Meltmusicdj has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Corabar Entertainment
22-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Just done some further investigation.

Matthew - you had ticked "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators"

I've reset that to 'No".

Dave: try it now. :D

Booche
22-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Just done some further investigation.

Matthew - you had ticked "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators"

I've reset that to 'No".

Dave: try it now. :D

Woohooo it works lol

sorry for the late reply was busy with new snake delivery lol

Matty12
22-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Woohooo it works lol

sorry for the late reply was busy with new snake delivery lol

Have you sent me a PM because I haven't received one from you?:)

Booche
22-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Have you sent me a PM because I haven't received one from you?:)

No lol

Have now tho ;)

Matty12
22-07-2011, 08:13 PM
:whoosh:

Got it.;) :)

Matty12
22-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Ok Thanks for all the help with the PM but could you tell me what you think about the website designer.:)

Thanks.;)

discomobiledj
22-07-2011, 09:24 PM
A friend of mine does web design & SEO. Check out her website at www.eyeformarketing.com

Matty12
22-07-2011, 09:29 PM
A friend of mine does web design & SEO. Check out her website at www.eyeformarketing.com

Thanks I'll have a look,;)
What do you think about the other website designer.:)

discomobiledj
22-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks I'll have a look,;)
What do you think about the other website designer.:)

He can't get his own site right (menu bar has a gap at the end, should be centered). He website just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't give me the wow factor.

Matty12
22-07-2011, 09:37 PM
He can't get his own site right (menu bar has a gap at the end, should be centered). He website just doesn't do it for me. Doesn't give me the wow factor.

Do you like the websites he has made though?:)

discomobiledj
22-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Do you like the websites he has made though?:)

No!

Dynamic Entertainment
22-07-2011, 10:16 PM
No!

I agree....

Cowlinn
22-07-2011, 10:24 PM

The website you recommended looks a bit basic and amateur imo

Matty12
22-07-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm getting fed up know I just can't seem to find one.:( :(

discomobiledj
22-07-2011, 10:39 PM
The website you recommended looks a bit basic and amateur imo

Seriously? Maybe you should be looker closer at your own site...but that's for another thread.

Straight to the point site, no flash flying across the screen, easy to read.

She's had some amazing contracts from huge multinationals to the NHS.

I'm getting fed up know I just can't seem to find one.:( :(

All you can do is choose one and hope for the best. Plenty of people have offered their help and advice but at the end of the day it's your choice.

Matty12
22-07-2011, 10:50 PM
No flash flying across the screen,

what does that mean?:o

yourdj
22-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Seriously? Maybe you should be looker closer at your own site...but that's for another thread.

He has a point. Whats wrong with uti. the site you have is great. the photo of you is amazing (not sure about the acronym "Matthew (Entertainment) Lawrence Tozer" - bit naff IMO and more from the "Discoteche roadshow" era).

Very good all round though.

Just develop and work on that. I took years to get mine to the level it is now - which is still and always work in progress and never good enough:)

Matty12
23-07-2011, 09:12 AM
I'll have a look into it, thanks.:)

Richie
23-07-2011, 10:06 AM
You could have a go and build it yourself and learn a new skill at the same time. Within a year, people may be coming to you for a website :)

There are some good books to get the basics and i am sure people on here would help you out with small bits of coding or advice.

Matty12
23-07-2011, 10:10 AM
You could have a go and build it yourself and learn a new skill at the same time. Within a year, people may be coming to you for a website :)

There are some good books to get the basics and i am sure people on here would help you out with small bits of coding or advice.

I'm not so sure I would like somebody to design it for me.;)

Thanks anyway.:)

(edit)
Do you know anybody?

STEVE HANLEY
23-07-2011, 12:54 PM
54 posts later and you're still looking for a website designer?????:confused:

No disrespect mate, but how :Censored: hard can it be??:confused: :D :D :D :D

Matty12
23-07-2011, 12:59 PM
54 posts later and you're still looking for a website designer?????:confused:

No disrespect mate, but how :Censored: hard can it be??:confused: :D :D :D :D

I thought It would be easy:) , but its not,:eek: I still haven't found one.:(

STEVE HANLEY
23-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Just bite the bullet, Strap on a pair, pick one and just for go it:D :D

Matty12
23-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Just bite the bullet, Strap on a pair, pick one and just for go it:D :D

I think will do soon.:)

:whoosh: :D :D :D

DeckstarDeluxe
23-07-2011, 01:12 PM
Well top of google under website designers with SEO is http://www.catch22marketing.com/seo.htm

Nice example website, not really got time to look through the small print but have a look Matthew.

Matty12
23-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Well top of google under website designers with SEO is http://www.catch22marketing.com/seo.htm

Nice example website, not really got time to look through the small print but have a look Matthew.

Thanks.:approve:

Matty12
31-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Hello there again:o :p

I've been looking around for a website designer and a came across a few, if you can take a look at them that wold be fantastic.

http://www.devmac.co.uk

http://www.untiedshoes.co.uk

Thanks,

Booche
31-07-2011, 10:07 PM

I've been looking around for a website designer and a came across a few, if you can take a look at them that wold be fantastic.

http://www.devmac.co.uk £650 in total for the first 6months

http://www.untiedshoes.co.uk FROM £500

Thanks,

:o

Why don't you contact them and ask what the price includes etc etc instead of just bumping there site stats up by asking everyone to click on there link lol

OR

Just wait till one of the TOP designers etc on here is available.

Matty12
31-07-2011, 10:15 PM
:o

Why don't you contact them and ask what the price includes etc etc instead of just bumping there site stats up by asking everyone to click on there link lol

OR

Just wait till one of the TOP designers etc on here is available.

I've been waiting for two years.:eek:

(edit)

What do you think of the websites they have made?

Jiggles
31-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Reply to emails! May help you...

Booche
31-07-2011, 10:37 PM
I've been waiting for two years.:eek:

(edit)

What do you think of the websites they have made?

Not bothered looking at what they have designed all i checked was prices

Aren't all good things worth waiting for, im sure that in 2years one of the guys on here would have completed a design and everything for you.

Begs to ask all the designers if they have had you waiting 2 years for them

Matty12
31-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Reply to emails! May help you...

What do you mean?

Matty12
31-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I have not had any emails

Cowlinn
31-07-2011, 11:21 PM
How are members on here supposed to give their opinion on designers they know nothing about? We know as much as you know, Matthew. different web developers suit different people.

You can see their example work, and ultimately it's your decision, so doesn't it need to be your judgment whether you like them or not?

Throwing out links to random web developers on here wont help, you need to do on of 2 things:

1. As Dave said wait until one of the guys on here is free, as we all know they do a good job.

Or

2. Contact potential developers and I'm sure they would be more than happy to tell you what they provide for the price, talk to past customers, even phone them up. I bet they will gladly help you with any queries you have.

Failing that, there's always FreeWebs :D

Good luck in your search, you'll have to show us the finished product if you ever find a developer right for you.

DeckstarDeluxe
31-07-2011, 11:24 PM

http://www.devmac.co.uk

http://www.untiedshoes.co.uk

Thanks,

Either seem ok, prices on the second one seem reasonable.

Let us know how you get on.

Booche
31-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Let us know how you get on.

No don't lol

Another can of worm's or 300 more links there Neil lol

Matt as Cowlinn said it's up to you we could all make a list of artists/designers/web developers etc etc BUT its up to you.

If you can't wait for one from here then i'm sorry but it's up to you to decide

How do you think people on here decided to go with there designers ?

Who first chose to take the plunge with Martin, Shaun, Alex, Rich, Marc etc etc

Matty12
01-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Ok I've spoke to a company called Design A Web.http://www.designaweb.co.uk

They are going to charge £500 pounds including standard SEO and logo design.

I would like to know what you think about the websites they have made, the person who I was speaking to said that he was a Dj but then packed it up in the 80's.;)

Thanks

Matt.:)

Matty12
01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
No don't lol

Another can of worm's or 300 more links there Neil lol

Matt as Cowlinn said it's up to you we could all make a list of artists/designers/web developers etc etc BUT its up to you.

If you can't wait for one from here then i'm sorry but it's up to you to decide

How do you think people on here decided to go with there designers ?

Who first chose to take the plunge with Martin, Shaun, Alex, Rich, Marc etc etc

:lol: :D :D :D :D

DeckstarDeluxe
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Ok I've spoke to a company called Design A Web.http://www.designaweb.co.uk

They are going to charge £500 pounds including standard SEO and logo design.

I would like to know what you think about the websites they have made, the person who I was speaking to said that he was a Dj but then packed it up in the 80's.;)

Thanks

Matt.:)

So what happened with the other two you suggested?

DJing in the 80's is a different animal to what todays market is like so I wouldn't really class that as an advantage.

I think your going to have to make a decision here Matthew.

Matty12
01-08-2011, 09:25 PM
So what happened with the other two you suggested?

DJing in the 80's is a different animal to what todays market is like so I wouldn't really class that as an advantage.

I think your going to have to make a decision here Matthew.

The other two was to much money.

(edit)

What do you think of the websites they have made once I know if you guys like them or don't like them I can make a decision.

discomobiledj
01-08-2011, 10:27 PM
It's your money, your choice, not anyone elses.

DeckstarDeluxe
01-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Like most things Matthew you get what you pay for.

If your budget means you can afford the last link then I suggest going with him.

funkymook
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I've had a quick look through some of their examples and they look OK to me.

I know nothing about actual web design though so I was very much looking at them as a customer would.

What I'd want to know if I were using a company like that is how much my initial fee would be to get a site built and live - then how much to maintain it, you don't want to get tied in with ongoing costs that are too much for you to keep up.

Matty12
01-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I've had a quick look through some of their examples and they look OK to me.

I know nothing about actual web design though so I was very much looking at them as a customer would.

What I'd want to know if I were using a company like that is how much my initial fee would be to get a site built and live - then how much to maintain it, you don't want to get tied in with ongoing costs that are too much for you to keep up.

There are no on going cost and if you want to change someing it's £65 pounds per hour. And they will send you bill after you have used the 60 mins. Every year you have to pay hosting but that's it.

funkymook
01-08-2011, 11:23 PM
There are no on going cost and if you want to change someing it's £65 pounds per hour. And they will send you bill after you have used the 60 mins. Every year you have to pay hosting but that's it.

OK - so is SEO included? Will you get quarterly reports?

discomobiledj
02-08-2011, 06:49 AM

:eek:

You need to find out how much the hosting is. Bet it's not cheap.

Charlie Brown
02-08-2011, 07:45 AM
£65 is a rip off for changing some text/adding a picture dude.'

discomobiledj
02-08-2011, 08:04 AM

Wow, Charlie and myself actually agreeing on something.

Corabar Entertainment
02-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Wow, Charlie and myself actually agreeing on something.

Please read what Matty wrote: £65 per hour - not just changing any bit of text / adding a picture.

Charlie Brown
02-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Please read what Matty wrote: £65 per hour - not just changing any bit of text / adding a picture.

I know but what else would he need doing?

Martin chucks in a couple of hours per year for doing updates.

Matty will only need to add some pictures of his recent gigs, testimonials and any offers and he'll still be charged the £65.

Corabar Entertainment
02-08-2011, 10:19 AM
So what Matty needs to check, is will he be charged pro rata (ie: if they only work for 10 minutes, will he only be charged for 10 minutes)

You cannot assume that they will charge £65 every time they do something.

funkymook
02-08-2011, 10:31 AM
Matty obviously needs a bit of help in asking the relevant questions to whichever Web Designer he contacts - so saying 'it's a rip-off' doesn't really do him any favours at all, and will just confuse him.

As Angela said - advising Matty to clarify how the £65ph is billed is much more constructive and relevant.

We have more experience that Matty in knowing what to ask, and being cynical and worldly wise we take nothing for granted - no one would like to see Matty signing up for something that doesn't deliver what he wants at a price he can't afford, or get hit by hidden costs.

So I'd like to see any further posts along these lines rather than the 'don't ask us', 'it's you're decision', 'rip off' type responses - basically if you've nothing helpful to post - please don't!

yourdj
02-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Matty obviously needs a bit of help in asking the relevant questions to whichever Web Designer he contacts - so saying 'it's a rip-off' doesn't really do him any favours at all, and will just confuse him.

As Angela said - advising Matty to clarify how the £65ph is billed is much more constructive and relevant.

We have more experience that Matty in knowing what to ask, and being cynical and worldly wise we take nothing for granted - no one would like to see Matty signing up for something that doesn't deliver what he wants at a price he can't afford, or get hit by hidden costs.

So I'd like to see any further posts along these lines rather than the 'don't ask us', 'it's you're decision', 'rip off' type responses - basically if you've nothing helpful to post - please don't!

What's the going rate for a decent designer then?

I would choose someone like Martin ect. that works from home and not an advertising agency as they have a premesis too run and staff to pay which will increase this magic hourly rate.

I would say £40-50 is a good rate for this service :confused:

Depends on the level of complexity and the efficiency of the designer and how many cups of tea and cigarettes he smokes on "your" time.
i would get them to estimate it on the basis of a brief from you and get it set in stone!

On a sepearte note, well kind of relevant as its design - that avatar if really annoying Funkymook - messes with my eyes :D

funkymook
02-08-2011, 11:25 AM
What's the going rate for a decent designer then?

I would choose someone like Martin ect. that works from home and not an advertising agency as they have a premesis too run and staff to pay which will increase this magic hourly rate.

I would say £40-50 is a good rate for this service :confused:

Depends on the level of complexity and the efficiency of the designer and how many cups of tea and cigarettes he smokes on "your" time.
i would get them to estimate it on the basis of a brief from you and get it set in stone!

On a sepearte note, well kind of relevant as its design - that avatar if really annoying Funkymook - messes with my eyes :D

That's the key - get it all in writing and understand exactly what you are getting for your money, and what's going to cost you extra.

Toby - look into my Avatar....closer......closer....closer....closer.. .closer.....

now wake up, you're back in the room!

DJ Paulie
02-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Turn them off in the User CP then like I have !

Shaun
02-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Turn them off in the User CP then like I have !

Kinda begs the queston....why do you even use an avatar yourself? :daft:

DJ Paulie
02-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Kinda begs the queston....why do you even use an avatar yourself? :daft:

To show off ! :cool: (but I get your point !)

Matty12
02-08-2011, 01:27 PM
What type of questions do I need to be asking?

By the way thanks everybody.;) :)

yourdj
02-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Just do a bullet pointed list of what you want and how you want it to be laid out.
Its a two way relationship. the more you can give them the better. Best to sit down with them and ask.

http://diythemes.com/thesis/web-design-results/

Its like people who book a DJ and say "how much for a disco mate"

Bloody annoying.

when, where, what, venue, etc. etc.

Shaun
02-08-2011, 01:41 PM
To show off ! :cool: (but I get your point !)

I wasn't making a point. Just a friendly dig at you. :D :beer1: :D

yourdj
02-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Also forgot to mention that if you are going this alone and not having another person your
age will go against you if you just show up and say how much? they MAY perceive you as a time waster?

I still get it with venue managers talking down to me as they think i am some 20 year old idiot as most people do not realise I am 30.
They always change thier approach though the evening as I prove my worth.

The point is if you come armed with all the right questions and a detailed brief they
will respect you allot more than someone like me and be willing to cut a deal perhaps?

I just had someone call up asking all the wrong questions and i find it hard to connect against someone
who calls and knows what they want and have done thier research before getting on to google for a "cheap disco"

funkymook
02-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I still get it with venue managers talking down to me as they think i am some 20 year old idiot as most people do not realise I am a 30 year old idiot.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Matty12
02-08-2011, 02:51 PM
O,M,G I have found one after 94 post!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

you can still post advise.:o :D :D :D :D :D

yourdj
02-08-2011, 04:26 PM
you can still post advise.:o :D :D :D :D :D

OK then.

advice is spelt with a C not an S :D

Matty12
02-08-2011, 04:35 PM
OK then.

advice is spelt with a C not an S :D

discomobiledj
02-08-2011, 04:47 PM