PDA

View Full Version : Ardington House

Ajaysdisco
08-07-2011, 07:29 PM
I’ve got a gig coming up at Ardington House and I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up before I get there.
From what I have been told there is a three phase power supply and I have got to use the sound system already in the marquee as they are conscious about disturbing the neighbours.
I was wondering if anyone knows about their sound system, e.g. what connections it has and how good it is.
I wasn’t able to get hold of the right person today so I am going to give them a ring next week. But I thought I would put a post on here in the meantime to see what its like from a DJ point of view.

Solitaire Events Ltd
08-07-2011, 08:09 PM
I worked there a couple of years ago and used my own system, so the gear must be fairly new. I'm sure there weren't any near neighbours either - the marquee is in the grounds a long way from anywhere.

They had their own uplighting when I was there, so I reckon they probably got their own gear to save money on DJs. Could be wrong...

I could park fairly close and take gear through the kitchen area, so access is OK.

Ajaysdisco
08-07-2011, 10:28 PM
I worked there a couple of years ago and used my own system, so the gear must be fairly new. I'm sure there weren't any near neighbours either - the marquee is in the grounds a long way from anywhere.

They had their own uplighting when I was there, so I reckon they probably got their own gear to save money on DJs. Could be wrong...

I could park fairly close and take gear through the kitchen area, so access is OK.

Thanks for the info.