PDA

View Full Version : Hampshire DJ association meeting - 22th August

yourdj
18-07-2011, 07:36 PM
6.30pm - 10pm - Monday 22nd August.

As you all know we had last meeting up at the newly formed NADJ branch, which alan is running.
This month coming we will be back in our cosy home above the Slug and Lettuce.

1: 1 Minute Introductions and general chat.

2: Area of expertise talks:

Myself and Paul have been racking our brains on who to invite this time and we suddenly thought that every current member is an expert in something.

We are inviting any member to come forward and demonstrate this area of expertise for 10-15 mins. You can use slideshows etc. but please forward these to me before the day as we do not want to be messing around with laptop changes.

An example may be:

- Your approach to customer service.
- How to use Ebay effectively
- What are watts, SPL, Hz, frequency responces, Db's ...... etc.

Basically anything you think is benefit of the group. This is optional so if your not happy doing a talk then thats fine. It just give the rest of more time to show off LOL.

3: A little surprise from me and Paul. We have an SDA resource to introduce which will greatly help all Hampshire DJ's and the local industry as a whole!!

Being a Monday it is 2-4-1 on food !!!!

We will have this in between your talks to break it up a bit. pre orders need to be made at the start so please pair up and order in two's (as its two for one).

SEE YOU THERE !!!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?q=slug+and+lettuce+southampton&hl=en&cid=11454681975319511409

Ecstatic Events
18-07-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm on hoilday - Can you Adam and Eve it :(