PDA

View Full Version : A Girl Being Hot

discobunny
13-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I just bumped into this hot clip on You Tube the other day.

It’s amazing how Nasptergirl just came out on stage and impressed the guys with her dance and gave money to the guys. But where did she keep the quarter?

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-09-2006, 10:50 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure that this is either suitable or relevant for this forum.

DMX Will
13-09-2006, 11:01 PM
I just bumped into this hot clip on You Tube the other day.

It’s amazing how Nasptergirl just came out on stage and impressed the guys with her dance and gave money to the guys. But where did she keep the quarter?

feel free to PM me the link :omg: ;)

Keri
13-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Its nothing to get excited about

abyssdjhire
13-09-2006, 11:02 PM
it was a crap clip anyway, being fair.

Keri
13-09-2006, 11:05 PM
It could be suitable to the website whos to say there isnt anyone out there who provides mobile adult entertainment along with there mobile disco as a full mobile package for stag partys etc.

Not a bad idea really if you think about it.

Shaun
13-09-2006, 11:18 PM
It could be suitable to the website whos to say there isnt anyone out there who provides mobile adult entertainment along with there mobile disco as a full mobile package for stag partys etc.

Even if we had such a member, we couldn't allow any material to be posted that could be construed as being of an 'adult nature. This forum is open to all ages and as such, content must be suitable for all ages.

*I haven't seen the removed content so I'm only assuming it's content.* :)

Keri
13-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Even if we had such a member, we couldn't allow any material to be posted that could be construed as being of an 'adult nature. This forum is open to all ages and as such, content must be suitable for all ages.

*I haven't seen the removed content so I'm only assuming it's content.* :)

No its not content, its what you see in a 12-15 film most of the time.

Shaun
13-09-2006, 11:22 PM
So I didn't miss anything good then? :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
13-09-2006, 11:32 PM
I've made the decision thank you.

A1DL
13-09-2006, 11:41 PM
No its not content, its what you see in a 12-15 film most of the time.

and totally irrelevant to a mobile disco forum I would imagine!

Keri
13-09-2006, 11:47 PM
and totally irrelevant to a mobile disco forum I would imagine!

LOL deary me did a brown eyed person just walk into your aryan world..........

Ever thought some people just enjoy a good laugh and chat with each other that doesn't evolve around "mobile discos" all the time?

Shaun
13-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Ever thought some people just enjoy a good laugh and chat with each other that doesn't evolve around "mobile discos" all the time?

Yes...it's called the PUB :beer: ;)

Keri
13-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Yes...it's called the PUB :beer: ;)

Well ever thought that everyone on here can't all meet up at the same time and go to the pub, so sometimes they might just like an off topic laugh with each other........?

soundtracker
14-09-2006, 12:06 AM
which is fine, as long as you don't post unnecessary material

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-09-2006, 12:11 AM
Well ever thought that everyone on here can't all meet up at the same time and go to the pub, so sometimes they might just like an off topic laugh with each other........?

The clip wasn't particularly funny and not relevant to this forum as I said.

Have a disco
14-09-2006, 12:29 AM
not getting involved nothing to see no link no nothing oh well I may as well go to bed ce la vie

CRAZY K
14-09-2006, 09:18 AM
If the image to be projected by the MDA is of professionalism ( which I sincerely hope it is) then I would think raising standards rather than lowering them would be the way forwards.

ITS EASY TO GO DOWNWARDS--NOT SO EASY UPWARDS :teeth:

Just my personal view.

CRAZY K

soundtracker
14-09-2006, 09:26 AM
There are already enough reasons to bring the reputation of mobile disco's into question (see MDOL) without adding further reason for the public to look at us as a bunch of amateurs. As Crazy says we should be looking to raise the bar, rather than dragging ourselves through the gutter.

dj andy allwood
19-09-2006, 12:17 PM
this is the mdd not mixmag lol if you want music and a bit smut buy that lol