PDA

View Full Version : Looking to revamp my site

dj wayne
25-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Hello all been a long time since I posted on here hope everyone is well not sure if it is the same for others but I have experienced enquires getting less and less this year and am on the verge of giving it up I have been doing maybe 1 or 2 a month and they have been going really well clients very happy
getting most work from word of mouth but this is not enough so I am going give it one last go get my site properly done and get someone to manage it seo etc anyone got anyone they could recommend to me please do not want to hand money over to anyone off google any help would be much appreciated
regards

Wayne

www.andersonentertainments.co.uk

Shaun
25-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Three forum members spring to mind.

Marc J
Vectis
Richie

Marc's did a lot of work for me and I can't recommend him highly enough.
I've seen work by them all though, they all really know their stuff and will do a great job for you.

chewwy
02-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi Wayne,

Looks like you website has been revamped ?!?

Pleased with it ?

chewwy
02-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Why was my post removed ?

Wayne, the new site looks good. Hope it brings more business.

Corabar Entertainment
02-09-2011, 03:19 PM
No posts have been deleted.

The only other thread you have posted on was here : http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19713&page=2 and your attention was drawn then to the fact that newbies posts were moderated before appearing live.

We also drew your attention to the fact that it's polite to start in the newbies forum and introduce yourself, but that appears to have been ignored too.

This is a very friendly and helpful forum, but there is a certain etiquette to follow on here: saying hello, introducing yourself, and reading the rules being the appropriate starting point.

I hope you will have a little read and then start a newbie thread introducing yourself after reading this.

Marc J
02-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Just saw this - thanks for the recommendation earlier Shaun :beer1: . And thanks for the PM Wayne...sorry I didn't reply but been swamped recently.

Looks like you got it all sorted, anyway. $35 well spent ;)

discomobiledj
03-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Just saw this - thanks for the recommendation earlier Shaun :beer1: . And thanks for the PM Wayne...sorry I didn't reply but been swamped recently.

Looks like you got it all sorted, anyway. $35 well spent ;)

I have the same theme in my library. It's a great one to work with.

dj wayne
07-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Yes happy with the site now much better than my old one I paid someone to do it I did not do it myself wanted it done properly lol.
main problem now is actually getting people to find it thats my next mission any suggestions thanks in advance.

Regards

Wayne

www.andersonentertainments.co.uk Mobile Disco For Essex

Disco
07-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Hi

Have a read up on meta tags (aka SEO!) (Google Search / Keywords) and submit the website to Google Analytics.

GA will detail where your next visitors/client is coming from and what words they are using. You can then incorporate this into the Mega tags for each of your individual pages.

SEO can cost you ££££s per month/year but buy reading you on the basics, and a little more, you can save so much. Granted - you're website will not become No1 on google, but by following the steps above, you should see some improvements on what you have.

Results will be slow, and you may not see any major change for a minimum of 8 weeks, but this will help as you go along

Corabar Entertainment
07-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi

Have a read up on meta tags (aka SEO!) There's rather more to search engine optimisation than meta tags!

:lol:

Disco
07-09-2011, 09:43 PM
There's rather more to search engine optimisation than meta tags!

:lol:

I never said there wasn't!!!

You can pay £££££'s per month / year and you may get the results you want.

Or, if you haven't the money then you can attempt to do it yourself. My suggestions will help, but there's only so much a "novice" can do if he/she doesn't know what to do.

Both of the above are ongoing jobs, weekly if not daily, to achieve some kind of result

Whatever you choose you WILL not NOT achieve top spot in Google.

dj wayne
09-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks all for your help and support I have been looking into the whole seo thing it seems to be a science all of its own I will keep plugging away at it.

Regards

Wayne

Mobile Disco Essex (http://www.andersonentertainments.co.uk)