PDA

View Full Version : American Audio DP2 media controller/soundcard

DJ Tony McQue
29-08-2011, 06:46 PM
On offer is an American Audio DP2 Media Controller. It is brand new, boxed and has never been opened as I purchased it as a backup for my other one which has been reliable since day 1. It was purchased from djkit.com on 31st January so it is still very much under warranty. This really is the Daddy of rackmountable controllers as it has so many controls on it which can be mapped, believe it or not - I sold my Denon MC6000 to buy 2 of these along with a rotary mixer (I had a Denon HC4500 before that and the DP2 controller is way better than that in my opinion in terms of the sheer amount of controls you have). It works out the box with Virtual DJ but I also created a custom mapping for Traktor Pro 2 which allows controls of the filters and much more, I shall include my custom mapping free of charge. Add to this the fact that it has 2 stereo ouputs so you don't need an external soundcard. The drivers are rock solid and I have never suffered a crash from using my other controller with either Virtual DJ or Traktor. This would also make a great backup for somone as it has mixer controls, mic input and headphone socket although I have never used it like this - only ever as a controller and soundcard for an external mixer.

http://www.djkit.com/american-audio/american-audio-dp2-.html

http://www.pcdj.com/wp-content/uploads/dex_le/DP2_med.jpg

I would post pictures but it is in a sealed box so not much point really. Feel free to ask any questions.

Yours for £175 delivered via next day courier or you are welcome to collect from Edinburgh for £165. Alternatively, I am after a pair of Denon DN-S1200 CD decks for home use if anyone is up for a part exchange?

djdave01
30-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Moderator Note: HOWMANY TIMES TO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL?

NO CHAT IN FOR SALE THREADS UNLESS EXPRESSING AN INTEREST.

DJ Tony McQue
31-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Price dropped to £150 before going in the bay.

DJ Tony McQue
31-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Now sold to Dave!