PDA

View Full Version : Hello All..

DJ Pop Rocket
20-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Hello All,
My name is George, Im 16 and for about 4 years I have been doing private disco's for family and friends. I have a basic setup of which includes an all in one deck/amplifier, two seperate CD players, 2 speakers and a variety of lights and effects.

But I have now finished school and I am studying radio and other audio media at college and I wish to start doing Mobile Disco's professionaly (only as a weekend thing).

So I would just like to say hello and hopefully I will be around on the forums for quite a while. :)

soundtracker
20-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Hello and welcome, there are lots of good opportunities for DJs in the Essex area, and especially into Suffolk I'm led to believe!

Jiggles
20-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Hello and Welcome

alexperrins
20-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Hello, welcome :) What lights are you running? Always interested to know as I'm in the process of buying some and you may have some experience with some of the models I'm looking at.
Thanks!
PS. you came to the right place for top quality advice!!

Have a disco
20-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Welcome young man plenty of work within essex need any help send us an IM im on the border of Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. I may be able to help you get where you need to be or go forward to

Ricesnaps
20-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Good to see your post - where abouts in Essex are you. We're in Ipswich right now - if you'd like to come out with one of our show's you would be more than welcome!

Corabar Steve
20-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard George :thumbs_up

When Badger says IM, I assume he means PM (private message) to contact him.

Shaun
20-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forum.

ian8limelight
20-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome along George.

DJ Pop Rocket
20-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Good to see your post - where abouts in Essex are you. We're in Ipswich right now - if you'd like to come out with one of our show's you would be more than welcome!

Im located in Thurrock and thanks for the offer I may take you up on it sometime in the near future. :)

What lights are you running?

I only use basic lighting at the moment such as box lights and some showtec lighting such as the Rave Moon and Rave Barrel. Hopefully I will update my lighting soon to DMX lighting so at the moment I am also researching into various lighting systems.

Welcome young man plenty of work within essex need any help send us an IM im on the border of Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. I may be able to help you get where you need to be or go forward to

If I need any advice I will be sure to PM/IM you. Thanks. :)

Corabar Steve
20-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Im located in Thurrock and thanks for the offer I may take you up on it sometime in the near future. :)
We also do quite a few gigs in Essex, will PM you if we have any gigs near you, if you want to tag along.

DJ Pop Rocket
20-09-2006, 05:23 PM
We also do quite a few gigs in Essex, will PM you if we have any gigs near you, if you want to tag along.

Definately, PM me whenever you are in the area and hopefully I will be able to join you on one of your shows so long as I dont have any other pre-engagements.

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-09-2006, 05:26 PM
If I need any advice I will be sure to PM/IM you. Thanks. :)

Or just ask away or the forum :)

Welcome.

dj_ags
20-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Welcome to the forum George :beer: :teeth:

Good to see that another younger member has joined up :)

DMX Will
20-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the site, nice to see you have plans to move DMX :)

Although i know nothing about DMX, DM...What? ;)

Enjoy matey.

dj andy allwood
21-09-2006, 07:21 AM
greetings!!