PDA

View Full Version : web designer

hammy
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Looking for a web designer to re-do my website.
Alex was doing it but that was meant to go live on 15th last month and I have heard nothing from him despite texts calls etc, Sorry if your reading this Alex but as we discussed the time frame was important.

Shaun
08-09-2011, 05:09 PM
... :)

Three forum members spring to mind.

Marc J
Vectis
Richie

Marc's did a lot of work for me and I can't recommend him highly enough.
I've seen work by them all though, they all really know their stuff and will do a great job for you.

Corabar Entertainment
08-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Off-topic, I know, but I've been wondering if Alex is OK.

He hasn't posted on here, nor has he posted on FB this month (neither personal or business-related) and he's usually good at updating the business status on there very regularly.

Booche
08-09-2011, 05:13 PM
He messaged me on FB 2 days ago but i wasn't around but answered as soon as i saw it but he hasn't replyed.

hammy
08-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Shaun, Vectis (worse luck) is tooooo busy.

Marc when you read this can you pm me please.

Spirits High
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Sorry to interrupt Hammy.

I spoke on FB to Alex yesterday he's ok just very busy.

Corabar Entertainment
08-09-2011, 05:27 PM
He messaged me on FB 2 days ago but i wasn't around but answered as soon as i saw it but he hasn't replyed.

Sorry to interrupt Hammy.

I spoke on FB to Alex yesterday he's ok just very busy.Glad to hear it. :D

Marc J
08-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Three forum members spring to mind.

Marc J
Vectis
Richie

Marc's did a lot of work for me and I can't recommend him highly enough.
I've seen work by them all though, they all really know their stuff and will do a great job for you.

Finished your beer already? :D

Marc when you read this can you pm me please.

I, too, am too busy and not taking on any design work at the moment. However, if you want to give something like Wordpress or Joomla a go then get in touch as I could set that up for you if you pick a template. Personally I'd recommend Wordpress as it's better for beginners, have a look at http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress for good WP templates.

Shaun
08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Finished your beer already? :D

I, too, am too busy and not taking on any design work at the moment. However, if you want to give something like Wordpress or Joomla a go then get in touch as I could set that up for you if you pick a template. Personally I'd recommend Wordpress as it's better for beginners, have a look at http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress for good WP templates.

Not even started on the beer yet....but I will. :d

Right after I reposted that quote I remembered you saying you were really busy when you visited earlier. My memory is much like my PC at the moment. Shuts down unexpectadly with no warning. :d

------

Hammy, Also try Callum (Forum member: Jiggles). He should be able to help you.

discomobiledj
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Alex is preparing for BPM, as well as all his other committments. I haven't had a good chin wag with him for ages!

Marc J
08-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Right after I reposted that quote I remembered you saying you were really busy when you visited earlier.

No probs, I appreciate the recommendation anyway - someone might read the thread in future, when I'm not so busy ;)

My memory is much like my PC at the moment. Shuts down unexpectadly with no warning. :d

But only when idle...which proves what I've always said (you're an idle :Censored:) :D :p

Shaun
08-09-2011, 06:16 PM
But only when idle...which proves what I've always said (you're an idle :Censored:) :D :p

:lol:

Spirits High
08-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Alex is preparing for BPM, as well as all his other committments. I haven't had a good chin wag with him for ages!

Following our concerns I gave Alex a call on the way to a client meeting tonight. As we've discovered he is very busy at the moment.

Alot of his clients are on joomla which apparently has upgraded to a different version and he's having to go into each site individually to change certain bits.

Also he has a big DJEP commitment at BPM so is snowed under with that ;)

hammy
08-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Following our concerns I gave Alex a call on the way to a client meeting tonight. As we've discovered he is very busy at the moment.

Alot of his clients are on joomla which apparently has upgraded to a different version and he's having to go into each site individually to change certain bits.

Also he has a big DJEP commitment at BPM so is snowed under with that ;)

which is fair play, I like Alex to bits and he has helped me out with djep a lot, but a quick polite text doesnt hurt.

yourdj
08-09-2011, 11:32 PM
which is fair play, I like Alex to bits and he has helped me out with djep a lot, but a quick polite text doesnt hurt.

Did you still want the other work as I never got an email after the phone call :)

Have a look here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34982

DeckstarDeluxe
08-09-2011, 11:48 PM
jiggles is your man for this Hammy.

hammy
09-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Did you still want the other work as I never got an email after the phone call :)

Have a look here: http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34982

Yes Toby, I will ring you closer to the time in about 2 weeks (as we discussed on the phone)

yourdj
09-09-2011, 10:06 AM
Yes Toby, I will ring you closer to the time in about 2 weeks (as we discussed on the phone)

Roger. ;)

Yes 4000 posts. That last 1000 took forever :D