PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Folks, Longtime no see.....

Mayhem 1
09-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Greetings Folks,

I hope I find you all in good health.

I have had a quiet august due to families being away on their holidays but now things are back to normal and the phone has started to ring again big time.

So, back on the road again later today for a double 6th birthday party, unleashing some new games and new party dances, will be a lot of fun.

Anyway folks, I will be back later with a gig report and let you know how it all went.

chrisj
09-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Nice to see you here again Gary. Glad things are picking up again now school hols are over, same for me with the kids parties but still not too plentiful at the mo. I have more weddings these days and children's entertainment is often ask for as an extra.

Looking forward to your report on the double 6th today.

Mayhem 1
09-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Hiya Chris, great to hear from you mate.

It is always the same in August, I am going flat out then it is like somebody throws a switch and then nothing!!!

Like I mentioned earlier, I have recieved 9 party bookings ove the last 3 days so I am off to a flier..

Have fun at any event you do buddy, just give it your best (which I am sure you do)

Great to hear from you.

diydisco
06-11-2011, 05:14 PM
glad things are busy again, the summer holidays are always quiet for my kids parties too due to schools being off, but thats normally a good thing as the wedding season is peaking!

ian8limelight
07-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi Gary, welcome back!!

Sapphire Disco
07-11-2011, 06:15 PM
See you in Caversham soon :)

Mayhem 1
08-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Greeting Chaps, The wanderer returns!!! (Again) I hope you are all well and gigging plenty.

I have been so busy it has been crazy which is a good thing.

Sapphire Disco - Yes buddy you will mate, I am at Caversham Park Primary School tomorrow (Wed 9th Nov) it will be great to catch up if you have time.