PDA

View Full Version : PLASA Help

Cowlinn
11-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey all,

I ordered tickets for PLASA on thursday, and they havent came yet however I plan on going tomorrow (Monday)

anyone know if I can just turn up with my Unique Reference Number, and get the ticket on the day?

Any help would be much appreciated

(PS. Thanks for everyone who showed interest on my For Sale thread I'm not ignoring you I've been super busy and will catch up with that tuesday)

Thanks again

Solitaire Events Ltd
11-09-2011, 03:24 PM
anyone know if I can just turn up with my Unique Reference Number, and get the ticket on the day?

I'm pretty sure you can Matty - I forgot my ticket a couple of years ago :o and they asked a few questions, found me on the database and printed off another pass.

Cowlinn
11-09-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm pretty sure you can Matty - I forgot my ticket a couple of years ago :o and they asked a few questions, found me on the database and printed off another pass.

Thanks a lot, I'll give it a shot. I'll make sure I have my Reference number :beer1:

Charlie Brown
11-09-2011, 04:13 PM
I haven't received my BPM ticket either?

Corabar Steve
11-09-2011, 04:18 PM
Just a thought, you didn't check the "send e-ticket" option when you ordered?

Check your confirmation email

Charlie Brown
11-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Just a thought, you didn't check the "send e-ticket" option when you ordered?

Check your confirmation email

Thanks Steve. I'll have a look but I'm 99% sure I had to pay another squid for it to be delivered.

Have you got yours?

discomobiledj
11-09-2011, 04:31 PM

This thread is for PLASA, not BPM.

Corabar Steve
11-09-2011, 04:35 PM
This thread is for PLASA, not BPM.
Did I miss the memo?

Corabar Steve
11-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks Steve. I'll have a look but I'm 99% sure I had to pay another squid for it to be delivered.

Have you got yours?Postage was free. 50p handling fee.

Got mine as e-tickets

Alchemy
11-09-2011, 05:45 PM

Me neither

Cowlinn
12-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Just got back from PLASA

They printed my ticket fine. Anybody who's on the fence about going I'd say definitely go.

Yes it's not technically for Mobile DJ's but still very interesting none the less.

Thanks again, Darren.

Solitaire Events Ltd
12-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Just got back from PLASA

They printed my ticket fine. Anybody who's on the fence about going I'd say definitely go.

Yes it's not technically for Mobile DJ's but still very interesting none the less.

Thanks again, Darren.

No worries.

I think if you haven't been before, then it would be interesting, but having been quite a few times, it is becoming of less and less relevance to me and my company.

I think I was only there about an hour last time I visited 2 years ago.