PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Court Hotel, Bradford

CRAZY K
20-09-2006, 06:25 PM
OK guys need some feedback from DJs based around Leeds/ Bradford.

Has anyone got any info on the Cedar Court Hotel, Bradford--said to have capacity of 500.

Im not doing the Disco just quoting for other stuff, but is there a stage and anybody got any experience working there---acoustics, size of dance floor relative to numbers, general layout stuff etc

Thanks

CRAZY K

CRAZY K
20-09-2006, 08:53 PM
Anyone in tonight from Yorkshire :teeth:

thanks

CRAZY K

ian8limelight
20-09-2006, 08:59 PM
I've stayed (and worked) there a couple of times but, unfortunately, not as a DJ (i.e. in my other 'life'). I do remember it having a large function room. This might help you:-

http://www.cedarcourthotels.co.uk/weddings.asp?hotel_code=BF#rooms

CRAZY K
20-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks Ian, I thought you were from Hemel not Yorkshire--only joking--

I was shaking the rafters at Warners End Hall last Saturday though :teeth:

Just wondered, does it have a stage do you know--the video clips on the website show the main Function room and it looks like theres a big high stage.

Any other info would be handy--like is the dance Floor part carpet and wooden at the front restricting dancing space etc.

Its been suggested by someone else that 400 which is the likely maximum might be overdoing it!

I see they offer to arrange entertainment--I wonder why I am being asked to quote by the client--usually the Hotels wheel in an Entertainment Agent--

Or maybe those shrewd Yorkies want to go direct and save money.

There again I dont suppose theres a lot of choice up there for providing Barn Dance, Line Dance, Square Dance and Country Music :teeth:

Any info gratefully accepted

CRAZY K

ian8limelight
20-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Thanks Ian, I thought you were from Hemel not Yorkshire--only joking--

I was shaking the rafters at Warners End Hall last Saturday though :teeth:

CRAZY K

Next time your in town, give me a call and have a coffee/ :beer: .

I can't, unfortunately, remember much more about the venue but I'm sure others around will. :teeth:

Solitaire Events Ltd
20-09-2006, 10:32 PM
Anyone in tonight from Yorkshire :teeth:

thanks

CRAZY K

You a standup comedian too Alan? :teeth:

CRAZY K
21-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Yeah, just dont advertise :teeth:

CRAZY K