PDA

View Full Version : Giant Games - Connect 4 / Jenga etc

Shakermaker Promotions
14-09-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

I have just confirmed another wedding booking for next year at another one of my regular venues out of town. The customer has made an enquiry regarding Giant Games and I wondered if there was anyone in my area that is able to supply these?

You won't be dealing with me. You will be going direct to the customer. If you could mail me at [email protected] with prices etc

It's a wedding on 21st July 2012. Disco duration is from 7.30pm - Midnight.
I mention the duration because I don't know how the Giant Games service works and if they are just on site for a certain period.

Thanks in advance.

Vectis
14-09-2011, 06:59 PM
You can get them on a certain auction site for about £50 a pop.

I had a summer wedding a few years back where the venue had a big lawn and the B+G wanted chillout zones with giant games.

Bought 4, charged them £200 and then sold them again a few more times before giving them to a charity when they started to look a bit rough.

:)

Shakermaker Promotions
14-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Thanks mate. I did toy with that idea. I actually enquired about them a while back. A friend of mine was getting into all of that and I started to push it on my site but then he had a change of heart and I left it on there, hence the enquiry for this. I suppose I could go for it and push it a bit more.

Thanks