PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon......

ianm67
21-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi chaps,

just a quick mail to say hello....... I am returning to DJing in my spare time after a 15 year break. Must say that I'm looking forward to not having to lug cases and cases of 12" vinyl around this time....... Looking to start entertaining at wedding, birthdays etc and i can't wait. Just bashed a website together quickly and would appreciate any feedback. Take a look at www.contrastsdisco.moonfruit.com.
Cheers!

IanM

Shaun
21-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi Ian, Welcome to the community. Nice to have you here.

Re: Website.

I found the website links font hard to read and wasn't too keen on the green background (that's just my personal taste though). I also think it's better to promote your strengths rather than point out other discos inadequacies.

Other than that, you're off to a good start. Once again....WELCOME !!. :)

Paul James Promotions
21-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Welcome Ian :D

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-09-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi chaps,

just a quick mail to say hello....... I am returning to DJing in my spare time after a 15 year break. Must say that I'm looking forward to not having to lug cases and cases of 12" vinyl around this time....... Looking to start entertaining at wedding, birthdays etc and i can't wait. Just bashed a website together quickly and would appreciate any feedback. Take a look at www.contrastsdisco.moonfruit.com.
Cheers!

IanM

Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum.

You're just round the corner from me - in fact I come from Woodley!

Have we met before? :)

ianm67
21-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Darren,
Nice to hear from a fellow Woodley resident !! We may have well met in the past ( in a local pub I suspect...). Had a look at your website and it looks as if I have quite a lot of work to do on mine.......!! I wouldn't mind having a chat at some point to see if there were any opportunities of doing some work together in the future? Drop me a mail if you think it would be worthwhile.
Cheers!
IanM

ianm67
21-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Shaun,
Thanks for your feedback on the website. I've done a few tweaks but need to revisit it properly. I shall announce the unveiling of the new and improved site in the next couple of days....
Cheers,
IanM

spin mobile disco
21-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi IanM welcome to the forum good to see someone coming back to the trade as we seem to be always saying goodbye to people leaving it. Nice clear website would recomend not using those pictures in the gallery though. I find that the promo pics provided on websites tend to be to clinical.
Take a pictures of the equipment setup with a nice background. Will look like picrures of yours rather than from a webshop.

Dont take offence at it though I like the site its nice and clear that is just my personal opinion.

And welcometo MDD

Corabar Steve
21-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Welcome aboard Ian :thumbs_up

ian8limelight
21-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Welcome Ian, Ian.

Solitaire Events Ltd
21-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Hi Darren,
Nice to hear from a fellow Woodley resident !! We may have well met in the past ( in a local pub I suspect...). Had a look at your website and it looks as if I have quite a lot of work to do on mine.......!! I wouldn't mind having a chat at some point to see if there were any opportunities of doing some work together in the future? Drop me a mail if you think it would be worthwhile.
Cheers!
IanM

Email sent :)

Jiggles
21-09-2006, 04:27 PM
hello and welcome

dj_ags
21-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Greetings :D

Have a disco
21-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Welcome Ian and good luck