PDA

View Full Version : My latest website.

Spirits High
20-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I've been sat (not) literally on a web domain for a while now and have finally got around to using it. The site is designed to pull in local weddings and hopefully in time it will take over from Spirits High.The results can be seen here.

www.derbyshireweddingdj.co.uk

Pretty much all done by me and it's hosted by Alex. Feel free to comment. There's a Facebook page aswell which could do with some "likes" you'll find the FB button on the bottom left ;)

SC Events
20-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Nice work, I really like that! You'll be getting recommended along with Vectis, Alex etc if you keep making websites like that :D

discomobiledj
20-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Here goes.....

Liked on FB.

On your homepage you have:

"You'll get access to your personal Client area"

looks like a 2 extra spaces between personal & client (also does it need a capital letter?)

Hargate hall top banner has white sides, looks a bit odd.

Not sure you need the top menu as you have the one down the side which I think is better. If you do keep it then I would center the menu rather than having a gap on the right hand side.

Booche
20-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Very very elegant Paul, Nice work :)

Spirits High
20-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Nice work, I really like that! You'll be getting recommended along with Vectis, Alex etc if you keep making websites like that :D

Thanks Scott but it's not something I'll take up fulltime, my eyes are still burning now from looking at the screen for who knows how long.

Here goes.....

Liked on FB.

Thank you ;)

On your homepage you have:

"You'll get access to your personal Client area"

looks like a 2 extra spaces between personal & client (also does it need a capital letter?)

I'll look into that

Hargate hall top banner has white sides, looks a bit odd.

Bit of a strange one that as it's browser dependant. Chrome is fine etc but it does look like that on an ipad too :confused:

Not sure you need the top menu as you have the one down the side which I think is better. If you do keep it then I would center the menu rather than having a gap on the right hand side.

Point taken but if there was no menu across the top the space would be very stale & bland. Plus it has different links along with the all important Blog

Very very elegant Paul, Nice work :)

Thank you

Booche
20-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Only thing i can pick :sofa: is on the Black & White Floors page in the price box the prices seem to off at a angle at 18ft

Spirits High
20-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Only thing i can pick :sofa: is on the Black & White Floors page in the price box the prices seem to off at a angle at 18ft

Jeeez, that's picky but yes it does seem slightly off :p ;)

surround sounds
20-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Looks Great..
You have done a excellent job there..

Glasgowdjhire
05-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Nice website, very clean and clear to use?

Good luck!