PDA

View Full Version : Not Wanted

reemicks disco
22-09-2006, 12:30 AM
OK i came on here today to give Badger advice, one post and i got shot down, i don't care about forums as i believe all DJs should work together to get this industry recogonized as it should be, but we did come on here and did not hide behind false names eg sludge van diesel, or playgrove, as i think this is childish, i do not want to upset anyone and never intented to, i know this will be deleted, but i do not care as i am just fed up with everything and the way things are going, who started what and when i don't care as long as it got started, all the best to all of you on here, and good luck, also we would not use a sigature like this is not ned f***king kelly on anyones forum. childish once again, so delete away i have had enough, of this childish bickering between forums.

Corabar Entertainment
22-09-2006, 12:34 AM
Hello Mick - long time no speak. I completely agree with the semtiment of bickering between DJs... it's just not necessary.

I read today what happened yesterday (I wasn't online) and in fairness, it all started from a complete misunderstanding and an apology was given.

.... Now can't we all just let bygones be bygones and move forward?

Corabar Steve
22-09-2006, 12:50 AM
OK i came on here today to give Badger advice, one post and i got shot down, i don't care about forums as i believe all DJs should work together to get this industry recogonized as it should be, but we did come on here and did not hide behind false names eg(1) sludge van diesel, or playgrove, as i think this is childish, i do not want to upset anyone and never intented to, i know this will be deleted, but i do not care as i am just fed up with everything and the way things are going, who started what and when i don't care as long as it got started, all the best to all of you on here, and good luck, also we would not use a sigature like this is not (2)ned f***king kelly on anyones forum. childish once again, so delete away (3)i have had enough, of this childish bickering between forums.(1)Sludge van diesel is a user name I use on many other forums (mainly non disco related) Your forum owner is fully aware of this & as such it cannot be considered a false name

(2)This comes from comments made that my templar avatar looked like Ned Kelly, I intended no offence & (as you are a moderator on the site in question) if it is causing any then feel free to remove it, it's not as if it appears that often.

Once again sorry if it caused offence.

(3) When has anyone on here said anything derogatory about your forum?

P.S. I'm suprise you haven't signed up on the Radio Edit campaign, as I know you are passionate about that

reemicks disco
22-09-2006, 12:55 AM
I hope so, sorry Daz i missed A O out of playgroove, but why do this, we are on late at night and when there is only one other person on all forums it don't take a lot of working out, also IP address we are not stupid, anyway all the best to you all,
PS Badger if you get your rig sorted we can give you work, my advice for now is use one price one rig, don,t baffle clients with all other rubbish, get them on the phone and then sell yourself, thats the way we have moved forward.

reemicks disco
22-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Sorry steve but i have been out on the streets with MY OWN radio edits, ages ago and have well over a 1000 signatures all hand written and signed in person, this i did off my own back. and when i have finished would be happy to foward this to anyone if it would help the DJ industry, even had 16 year olds sign which surprised me, really is unbeliveable the support you get when you approach peaple in person and explain what it is all about, try local parks, and parents waiting for chidren coming out of school, really works.

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-09-2006, 01:12 AM
I hope so, sorry Daz i missed A O out of playgroove, but why do this, we are on late at night and when there is only one other person on all forums it don't take a lot of working out, also IP address we are not stupid, anyway all the best to you all,
PS Badger if you get your rig sorted we can give you work, my advice for now is use one price one rig, don,t baffle clients with all other rubbish, get them on the phone and then sell yourself, thats the way we have moved forward.

To be honest Mick, the only reason I signed up under that name, is because I saw the welcome that Jamie Whitehouse got, when he registered under his own name. He got accused of being a spy, which wasn't very nice. And yes, I have read the forum and seen lots of comments about this one which weren't warranted either.

And why do what? I haven't caused any trouble and don't intend to, so I don't really see the problem?

I understand IP addresses perfectly well thank you and didn't ever say anyone was stupid.

Corabar Steve
22-09-2006, 01:19 AM
Sorry steve but i have been out on the streets with MY OWN radio edits, ages ago and have well over a 1000 signatures all hand written and signed in person, this i did off my own back. and when i have finished would be happy to foward this to anyone if it would help the DJ industry, even had 16 year olds sign which surprised me, really is unbeliveable the support you get when you approach peaple in person and explain what it is all about, try local parks, and parents waiting for chidren coming out of school, really works.
Trouble is finding the time to do that Mick. Please do forward it on to the address on the campaign site once you've finished, everything helps & we should work together, it makes a bigger chance of getting something done.