PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Peter, and I'm a numpty.

Excalibur
06-10-2011, 09:38 PM
I recently upgraded to IE8 to cure some problems, and I'm quite happy with it. Only problem is, the font has gone to the small defult setting, and I can't read it easily. :o :o :o :o :o :o

Altering the text size on the page doesn't help, I'm sure there's a setting to alter elsewhere. Help please, thanks.

Alchemy
06-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi Peter, I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear but why don't you try Google Chrome. Faster, more stable and easy to use. :)

BeerFunk
06-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Fonts are generally dictated by the web page content, but you can override it in IE7 from the General tab, in the Appearance section. I shouldn't think IE8 would differ too much from that setup?

Excalibur
06-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi Peter, I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear but why don't you try Google Chrome. Faster, more stable and easy to use. :)

Correct. :p :D :D If it ain't bust.....................;) :D

Fonts are generally dictated by the web page content, but you can override it in IE7 from the General tab, in the Appearance section. I shouldn't think IE8 would differ too much from that setup?
Sorted, I think. I told it to ignore what the page wanted to show. Callum, you're a genius.

Twinspin
06-10-2011, 10:29 PM
to remove ie9 if you want to remove it.

go to control panel, programs & features, view installed updates look down the list for the ie9 update and remove it and it should revert back to ie8.