PDA

View Full Version : Hit counter

Richie
22-09-2006, 08:54 PM
I have just added a free hit counter for you to use that you can add to your web sites. It gives real time figures of your web site hits.

The counter can be found here http://www.retailtradedirect.com/counter/index.php

It is one bit of code that you put into your HTML. All you need to do is add your web address to the code.

soundlad
22-09-2006, 08:57 PM
yeh i sound one similar www.statcounter.com it gives you a hit counter and tells you the Ip addresses of your visitors!

Richie
22-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Does that one show which pages your visitors have looked at?

soundlad
22-09-2006, 09:01 PM
yeh i think so and it tells you what screen resolution they are viewing your webpage at and wat 0/S they are running

CRAZY K
22-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Think I would concentrate on seeing how many paid bookings you secure from actual enquiries.

Thats the acid test! Money in the bank.

You could waste a lot of time looking at statistics!

Lots of enquiries mean you are doing something right--no enquiries means you got it wrong---im sure someone will disagree :teeth:

CRAZY K

Richie
22-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I agree totally.

alexperrins
23-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Thanks Richie, I do use one provided my site hosting company, but I added it to my homepage anyway as it is nice and simple and doesn't use horrible fonts like most! :teeth:

SnakeyEyes
13-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I just use the stats from my hosting company as i do think that counters that appear on the website make it look as if I am desperate to see how many visitors i have and doesnt look professional....just my humble oppinion