PDA

View Full Version : Children's entertainment, please help

DJForrest
24-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon,

As well as mobile DJing for birthday parties, weddings etc, we also offer childrens entertainment. Over the past two years we have been operational, we have done endless 4 - 17 year old childrens's parties, providing, games and entertainment.

As a favour for a friend we are doing their son's birthday party. HOWEVER, i have recently found out he is only 1 , so as you can imagine all our previous experience with games and entertainment are all too old for this age range.

I was wondering whether anyone had any ideas of what games we could provide. We were thinking of pass the parcel (with the parents help) and balloon modelling, but thats about all.

I would deeply appreciate any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance. :)

Corabar Entertainment
24-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Moved to the Children's Entertainment Forum.

Please take care to post in the correct forum. Thanks.

WWDJ
24-10-2011, 12:24 PM
That is young!

Assuming that the other guests will be around the same age I think you are pretty restricted as they are still technically babies.

The other thing I could add to your suggestions above is something around musical instruments, either drums, xylophones etc etc. My daughter used to get taken to rhythm time which is a musical class which allows the children to join in and make noise really.

My other comment would be to really really make sure that the music is not too loud as their hearing can be quite sensitve. The music just needs to be heard but not blasting.

Gary (GDK)
24-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Sorry mate, I usually can help in this forum but not in this instance.

Good luck.