PDA

View Full Version : New truss system !! video of course

phase1djstore
31-10-2011, 02:40 PM
i will let the video do the talking

global truss mobile dj archway @phase one dj store - YouTube

Jiggles
31-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Ideal for a couple of LED pars and thats about it really! If you wanted to put something that moves onto something like that you will need something abit more substantial ie Prolite truss.

Solitaire Events Ltd
31-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Ideal for a couple of LED pars and thats about it really!

Callum, do you know this for sure? Have you used or seen the base plates, or know how stable it is? (or isn't)

Otherwise, it's a little unfair to guess.

Jiggles
31-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Callum, do you know this for sure? Have you used or seen the base plates, or know how stable it is? (or isn't)

Otherwise, it's a little unfair to guess.

Its more to do with the height of the arch and the dynamic loads of something like a scanner for example. Combine that with rather thin base plates its not what I would call stable.

Solitaire Events Ltd
31-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Its more to do with the height of the arch and the dynamic loads of something like a scanner for example. Combine that with rather thin base plates its not what I would call stable.

...and while you could be right, you don't know for sure, which is my point. :)

I would rather people didn't make comments on a product that they haven't used as it is unfair to the advertiser.

Perhaps Mike can put us in the picture?

Mark Wild
31-10-2011, 03:56 PM
He says in the video it will hold up to 220 kilos, which in my estimation is quite a bit more than a few LED par cans.

phase1djstore
01-11-2011, 05:30 PM
well i have done pull ups on this stand (only 3 mind you lol) and i found it very stable, the base plates are the trick here , they are aprox 60 cm long and actually weigh more than a piece of the truss as they are solid steel .

i think the stand will be more stable the more weight you add to it and it can hold over 200 kg .

everyone whom has seen it at the shop has been impress with the build quality of this item .