PDA

View Full Version : Phase one new site !!!!!!!!!!

phase1djstore
22-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Was not sure where to post this but ...Ladies and gentlemen , boys and girls behold the new www.djanddiscostuff.com (http://www.djanddiscostuff.com) it has be a huge job , but now up and running , still adding and tweeking stuff as you can imagine . i advise all to register and current customers to re register as you will need a new log in . We have lots of new ways of offering great deals so registering is worth it . let me know what you think , your feed back is important . i think we got it right

WWDJ
22-12-2011, 07:21 AM
VERY VERY NICE! The one thing that springs to mind immediately is there is little mention of your infamous videos and personally I think you should make more of them.

Danno13
22-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Nice! Although, I have to add that the first thing that stood out for me though was the mispelling of "DJ's". One thing that really winds me up is when people add that apostrophe in when I order things and type my company name without it, as it should be!

jamesh
22-12-2011, 11:05 AM
booooo!! there's a product missing in DJ Stands :P :D :P

Site looks very good though nice one

Solitaire Events Ltd
22-12-2011, 11:23 AM
booooo!! there's a product missing in DJ Stands :P :D :P

S&H? :D

:sofa:

Yep, looks great Mike. A vast improvement on the last one.

jamesh
22-12-2011, 12:26 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sick: :D

WWDJ
22-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Mike, something else that is missing that I used to like on the old site is the feed of new items added. It was always interesting reading to see what had been released and in stock.

A feature like this that went back a number of months (say 3 months) would be interesting as I like to be in touch with the latest DJ tech.

Cheers

phase1djstore
22-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Mike, something else that is missing that I used to like on the old site is the feed of new items added. It was always interesting reading to see what had been released and in stock.

A feature like this that went back a number of months (say 3 months) would be interesting as I like to be in touch with the latest DJ tech.

Cheers

HI ,

We still have that feature . top right box , says "check our latest product " this shows the lastest items listed on site, it may have older product with in there at mo ,as we are still adding all our stock . but it will progress as the site has been live a few weeks . you may notice the numark n4 was the last thing we listed , as it arrived in the store today. hope this helps . we know this was very popular on the old site .

mike

yourdj
22-12-2011, 06:59 PM
I did like the simplicity of the old one as everything was on one page.

The one thing that puts me off of DJ stores is when everything is catagorised like on Thomann for example, which ruins the right to window shop when you are not sure when you want and just like to browse (which IMO can lead to better random sales).

Great site though.

I recon a great big vid on the front with you on it would be good. "Hi Guys - welcome to the site ....."

You were the first person I bought off as I bought your personal approach.

In fact I have based my videos on the way your did things back in the day. :)

DJRecardo
22-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Very nice site. Think I will be purchasing some nice new equipment from it after the new year