PDA

View Full Version : New Posts - What new posts?

Discodaz
01-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Aaarrrgggggghhhhhh.

I would probably post a bit more if on this great forum if the 'new posts' system didn't keep screwing up. I browse through the new posts, in turn, then for no apparant reason all the new posts disappear, it's most annoying.

While I'm in grumpy mood, why does my signature now have [centre][centre] all over the place?

BeerFunk
01-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't have that problem, anyone else?

As for your signature links, I suspect all links have been disabled again, as they were a couple of weeks or so ago (due to hackers)

jamesh
01-10-2006, 01:47 PM
I sometimes have that problem....

Try hitting the back button on your browser rather than keep clicking on the new posts button after reading each post.. I've found it sticks around long enough to read all the new posts then as it's running from the cache memory on your system rather than looking to the server for the latest new posts.

Once i've read all the posts by clicking back i then click new posts again to see if anyone has replied to any of the posts i read to begin with.

Corabar Steve
02-10-2006, 02:02 PM
I don't have that problem, anyone else?

As for your signature links, I suspect all links have been disabled again, as they were a couple of weeks or so ago (due to hackers)
The alignment buttons have been removed for some reason :confused: , but the links should still work