PDA

View Full Version : Please help an old fogey!

Excalibur
01-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Two questions:-
1: Are you getting asked for a Mary J Blige track? My punters are, but they are not giving me a title to work with, just the info that it has two versions, a slow one and a dance mix. Searches have not come up with a recent release, so any thoughts please?

2: Bob Sinclair- Rock this party. Take pity on me, and tell me which tracks feature in this. I spent half one night looking for the track with the lyric " everybody dance now" . Yes I know it's probably ****ed obvious, so please humour me!

Thanks all.

Danno13
01-10-2006, 06:44 PM
1. Be Without you. Moto Blanco mix is the dance version and its a fab track! (I've never been asked for either by the way)

2. C+C Music Factory - Everybody Dance Now

Hope that helps.

alexperrins
01-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I know 1, but can't remember the track - will work on it for you! :)
No. 2 is by C & C Music Factory!

magicfm
01-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Help an old fogey...darn but since the age discrimination thing comes out I suppose I have to. :)

It's Bob Sinclar not Sinclair. I've been calling him bob SinCLAIR for the last 6 months lol.

I wasnt' fery good at englsh at sckool. lolol

:) :)

Dragonfly
01-10-2006, 06:59 PM
mjb alot better now shes finished desicrating classic u2 tracks and bobs track is brilliant samples one of my fave old skool tracks of all time .

Excalibur
02-10-2006, 05:35 AM
1. Be Without you. Moto Blanco mix is the dance version and its a fab track! (I've never been asked for either by the way)

Hope that helps.

Thanks one and all, will see if I can source this track.

dj andy allwood
02-10-2006, 06:59 AM
i think that bob sinclar track gets rerleased today!!!

or was that last monday? mondays are all the same to me lol

there are about 5 people on that new bnob sinclar track lol

Danno13
02-10-2006, 02:11 PM
They're both on Napster and iTunes. Although I bought Bob Sinclars album 3-4 weeks ago just to get hold of "Rock this party". (Napster wouldn't allow you to just buy the one track from the album..)

dj steady
03-10-2006, 02:37 PM

Hope that helps.

it is C&C Music Factory but title of the song is: Gonna make you sweat.......

Solitaire Events Ltd
03-10-2006, 03:30 PM
it is C&C Music Factory but title of the song is: Gonna make you sweat.......

Actually if we are being pedantic, it is actually titled Gonna make you sweat (everybody dance now) :)