PDA

View Full Version : The Studio, Birmingham

BossmanKaraokeDisco
14-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Hi

Any of you guys or girls been hired for The Studio in Birmingham, just in process of getting contract signed and thought I would Google it, looks like could be fun :eek: to access although client did say there was a parking space for the DJ.

I will do a site visit before the night but just wondered if anyone has any experience of the place

Thanks
Dave :)

BossmanKaraokeDisco
22-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi

Any of you guys or girls been hired for The Studio in Birmingham, just in process of getting contract signed and thought I would Google it, looks like could be fun :eek: to access although client did say there was a parking space for the DJ.

I will do a site visit before the night but just wondered if anyone has any experience of the place

Thanks
Dave :)

Ok just an update to this, no parking at venue, have to load through front door and up in elevator to 2nd floor, vehicle has to be parked in Pallasaides car park, although they do give you a voucher for free parking, about 10 min walk from car park to studio.
Long room but limited set up space and off set dancefloor with large pillars down middle.
Friendly staff and venue but not the easiest to load and unload.

Hope this is off help if anyone gets a show there. :D :D

surround sounds
22-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Not good then..
Look like thats on my Banned list then :D :D