PDA

View Full Version : April NADJ branch meetings

Peter Lockwood
23-04-2012, 05:26 PM
HI guys we have 3 branch meetings over the next 7 days as well as the fantastic AGM

Tuesday 24th April 2012 is the date of the next NADJ North West Branch meeting to be held at the Cheshire County Sports Club, Plas Newton Lane, Chester, CH2 1PR.
National Chairman Paul Arnett and the National Branch Developement Officer Peter Lockwood will be visiting us. Paul will be talking about the AGM and peter will chat about charity gigs are they good or bad ?. 7.30 start

Wednesday 25th April 2012
We've two giants of the industry this month! Gemini/Cortex & KV2 Audio, plus all the usual features, Titley's Titbits, Gadget of the Month, Raffle, Pete and Dave will ramble on about charity gigs are they good or bad ?? and you're fed for free what more do you want! 
The venue as always is the George Function Suite, Parkside, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire BD19 3RA.

Doors open at 7pm for meet and greet / networking and we kick off at 8pm.

Monday April 30 2012
NADJ London meeting will be on @ The Elixir in Euston

Presentations:
Paul "Tech" Bouzan on technical issues to do with audio & lighting and a Q&A session
Mark Van Den Berg on Video DJ'ing.
Gary Job giving a hands on look at the new Denon SC3900 CDJ
West End DJ
The London branch will also be officially formed at this meeting.
The Elixir serves food and both the food & drinks are at reasonable prices.
Networking will commence from 6pm, so come and chat with your fellow DJs and make some useful contacts. The presentations will begin after 7pm.

Any questions drop me a pm
Peter....

Gary
30-04-2012, 07:00 PM
a hands on look at the new Denon SC3900

I'm very sorry to advise that neither myself nor the new SC3900 was present at tonights show. The 3900 is very new and is causing a great deal of interest so much so, that it's proving awkward to get the UK DJ Magazines and similar reviewers to send them back when on schedule.

When it became apparent at the middle of last week that my "own" demo SC3900 wasnt likely to make it back to me in time, an alternative demo'r arranged for one of his units to be sent back urgently to him so that he could take my place at the London branch meet. Sadly that unit was none too eager to leave it's reviewer either.

In addition to the very short notice email that I've already sent Tony at the London branch earlier today, I'm adding my apologies here also. Sorry to Tony and any NADJ members who were looking forward to seeing the SC3900 tonight.

It would be inappropriate to "plug" the SC3900 & Engine software features here in this thread, however, its safe to say that I will be waiting until my own personal pair of SC3900s arrive with me permanently in my set-up before even penciling-in dates with all the other NADJ branches (and London), which I'll be touring around with the SC3900 & Engine as soon as possible.